Player ID on Multiplayer Chest Piece?

In the Halo Infinite trailer, Master Chief has “117” painted boldly on his chest piece. Do you guys think we’ll get our player ID on our multiplayer spartan armor?

That might actually be cool, with some humorous possibilities as well. The last thing your opponent will see when you club them over the head is “CATS”.

I’ve been thinking about this, and I think it’d be a really cool feature, missed opportunity if they didn’t add it in. maybe even being able to alter the color of the numbers would be neat. Hopefully emblems displaying on armor return too.

Ehhhh I mean, it could be cool but if it’s not there, I’m not going to lose sleep.

Not a bad idea but I would rather just see emblems return on our armor. Since we have Spartan Companies and those were popular, maybe we could have the option to have those emblems too…maybe even have both on our armor since Edward Buck had more than one emblem on his armor.

> 2533274870308953;5:
> Not a bad idea but I would rather just see emblems return on our armor. Since we have Spartan Companies and those were popular, maybe we could have the option to have those emblems too…maybe even have both on our armor since Edward Buck had more than one emblem on his armor.

Yes, why not both?

> 2533274870308953;5:
> Not a bad idea but I would rather just see emblems return on our armor. Since we have Spartan Companies and those were popular, maybe we could have the option to have those emblems too…maybe even have both on our armor since Edward Buck had more than one emblem on his armor.

I love this idea, it would be great if 343 expand the company emblems and give us the option to put our company emblem on our Spartan.

Yeah it’s a small feature but I liked it just really added into customization

I too think this is a cool idea. Also, in halo 3 ODST some characters (like mickey) had their name on the front of the helmet in small letters.