Player Customization Personalize Spartans

What if we can customize a personal Spartan. Wait and hear me out. We can customize Race, Gender, Height, and Build. Let us Customize Your Spartans face. Let us personalize are spartan.

Keep the expansive Armor customization and build upon this, Also A user Mentioned The armor Changing color Before and AFter the match so that You can fully “Sport” Your customized Spartan.

So what if you cant Customize your Size, Shape, Race, Facial Features. And At the beginning of the Match you see you Customized Spartan With their helmets in their hands, IN your fully customized Spartan Armor with custom colors, And they put there helmets on and then their armor Changes color to the designated teams(as suggested in an other thread will look for thread and post to link here)

What do you think?
The body shapes/sizes will not be in the match but during the Beginning and ending of matches.

Halo is an FPS not an RPG.

> 2533274913936758;2:
> Halo is an FPS not an RPG.

really No feedback? Just “NO” seriously.

Perhaps it is just my distaste for RPG’s but I find under the helmet features to be a little bit excessive in regards to customization. Sorry if this isn’t an adequate enough response but I would simply prefer they concentrate their efforts elsewhere rather than going through all the different coding options to make us the Space Marine SIMs. I’m sure there are people that would enjoy such a feature though.

> 2533274821180847;4:
> Perhaps it is just my distaste for RPG’s but I find under the helmet features to be a little bit excessive in regards to customization. Sorry if this isn’t an adequate enough response but I would simply prefer they concentrate their efforts elsewhere rather than going through all the different coding options to make us the Space Marine SIMs. I’m sure there are people that would enjoy such a feature though.

Thank you this is much better a response. And i can see where you are coming from. I just thought it would be a neat little feature Something player who enjoy self expression in games like these, Im not saying on the level of Mass effect, But its be cool to Create “My” spartan. and adding the feature mentioned In an other thread Of Armor changing to the color of your team thought it be cool to see your Helmet off and putting it on as it changes. But I can see how other just dont care in any way.