PLAYER COUNT GONE? (need help to fix halo reach)

Why is the population count gone? Why did they remove the option to see how many players are online and how many are playing each gamemode?

And I need help to fix Halo Reach, after the update I don’t see anything new, the performance is just as bad. Is there a fix? I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but that didn’t work.

> 2535442899425601;1:
> Why is the population count gone? Why did they remove the option to see how many players are online and how many are playing each gamemode?
>
> And I need help to fix Halo Reach, after the update I don’t see anything new, the performance is just as bad. Is there a fix? I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but that didn’t work.

The population counter glitches out every few weeks. Please be patient.

What are you expecting the performance to be? 60fps? It’s simply 30fps, just like the original, because technically it is the original running on an emulator.

No, this is DEFINITELY NOT the 360 version. Fix the -Yoinking!- game. Me and many others still have the same problem so come with a new update.

I shouldn’t have to plug in an outdated console to enjoy a game because the new Xbox One can’t handle it properly.

I have encountered the same problem but I don’t think 343 is too bothered about this problem to solve it.

> 2535442899425601;3:
> No, this is DEFINITELY NOT the 360 version. Fix the -Yoinking!- game. Me and many others still have the same problem so come with a new update.

You are stupid. When backwards compatibility was announced, they said it was going to be an Xbox 360 emulator running on the Xbox one to run 360 games. If it was a brand new different version, it would have 60fps and much improved graphics, wouldn’t it? The Xbox One is running 2 different systems at once. The update just fixed the framerate to run constantly at 30fps, so unless you hacked your unhackable Xbox One to have an fps counter, you don’t know the difference between 60fps and 30fps.

You’re the stupid one. Stop trying to be relevant in this thread. Me and EduardBlack are the only ones with a brain here. Get out of my thread, you can’t see passed -Yoink-. Halo Reach needs a fix.

Just going to leave this here.