Player Booting

As I mentioned in other topics, I am a long time gamer. When I say long time I mean one of these guys who started gaming when Atari was big news, through the Panasonic 3DO era, onto the Mario’s of NES, the Killer Instinct of SNES; on through to today’s online industry with having played on many other consoles in between. One question I have for the 343 team is this. When you start a match and your own team mates decide to start off by attacking you because of such reasons as what just happened to me moments ago, that apparently it seems they wanted the vehicle I was going to use to help us win; what gives them the right to boot the person they attack from the game when that individual has had enough and responds by blowing them out of the water? I’ve heard of poor sportsmanship, but seriously. Does being booted from a game go against your account? If so, when people act like this shouldn’t we be able to go back and give the player(s) responsible a poor rating? Currently when you’re booted this option is not available.

What’s the threshold with player booting? I’d like to boot more players!!!

You are fully capable of giving them negative player rep. You do so by going to your recent players list, selecting them, and hitting “avoid player”. It then asks you why and you specify.

Submit a player review

> Submit a player review

Does anybody know if that really does anything or is it just for show.

> > Submit a player review
>
> Does anybody know if that really does anything or is it just for show.

You are no longer matched up with that person unless they are playing with a person you are matched up with.