Played missions 1-9 no spoilers

Hello I played missions 1-9 at a friends yesterday who has the game early and no spoilers but it’s awesome. Great story so far and the level design is great again well better than halo 4 to me. Also a lot of different atmosphere to go threw. So far so good I know u will all enjoy based on what I have played. Don’t listen to all the trolls they have not played.

How many hours did it take, for you, to get from mission 1 to 9 :stuck_out_tongue:

How do they have an early acces?

Honestly about 5-6 I was playing on heroic

My friend got his not me but I sure played it lolol

> 2533274888836742;3:
> How do they have an early acces?

His friend has the physical copy, so he can play offline campaign.

Your so lucky

Haven’t touched multiplayer but I want to

> 2533274888836742;3:
> How do they have an early acces?

Lots of people received physical copies already, they are allowed to play offline, though I’ve seen people streaming online…

What is the ratio of Osiris and Blue team missions for 1-9? Is really unbalanced as most people are saying?

I don’t know if it’s spoilers but Osiris 7 missions and blue team 2 missions

But the second blue team mission is long and epic. That sounds gross I know

> 2535407149471660;10:
> What is the ratio of Osiris and Blue team missions for 1-9? Is really unbalanced as most people are saying?

Its unbalanced but blue teams missions are much longer than any of osiris’s missions

What friend of yours has a review copy? those are pretty hard to get…

> 2533274844683863;14:
> What friend of yours has a review copy? those are pretty hard to get…

His friend doesn’t have a review copy…he just got his physical copy early.

Yes got its early not for a review

How are you liking Locke and Osiris in general? Is Locke a good character?

> 2533274800273892;16:
> Yes got its early not for a review

ah understood, didn’t see you mention that you got a physical non-review copy.

You’re one of the first people to start a positive thread about the story, I’ve heard a lot of people say it’s cringy. I think that may be more towards the end though.

Yes from what I palyed I liked but I haven’t finished so I can’t tell u if its all around good or not. And yes I really think Locke is a great character to replace mc. We all know it’s happening eventually