Played 3 days on series X, but first game on xbox one and it crashed

Are people on Xbox One consoles having regular crashes? I played three days on Series X and I think it crashed only twice in that time.

First game on the Xbox One tonight and it crashed. It crashed a few times during the flight testing but I thought it would be fixed.

1 Like

Yeah. Crashed twice last night. Thankfully, it was a few games after going 38-4 in BTB.

Th game probably decided I needed to calm down and go to bed. :laughing:

1 Like

No crashes too n my One X but definite frame rate/lag issues.

1 Like

I haven’t had any problems on my original Xbox One. I’ve had a couple of odd server drops while trying to start a match, but no crashes.

1 Like

It has not happened to me in the 15 hours that I have played

OK, thanks guys. I was probably just unlucky. Went back to MCC after the crash - may have to give it another try on the xbone unless I can kick the mrs off the living room tv and play on the series x again

1 Like

playing on a series x tonight makes it the 3rd night in a row it’s crashed on me

Same experience here. Have had no problems on my Series X all week, jump on my One X and the experience is terrible. Loading is several times longer, game feels like sluggish in a way that isn’t just a drop to 30FPS. Crashes, menu won’t load and even bugs out all the time.

1 Like