Played 1v1 Ranked, got an insulting message

How should I start?

So - I decided to play a little bit Ranked 1v1…

I took Kinsano as leader, my enemy did the same. Both of us produced Marines at the start and after 4 minutes I had the map control [2 Bases, 4 Energy POI’s [his Energy POI was neutral]].

I researched higher technology for my vehicles and already got 3*3 [9] Warthogs per Drop and startet to destroy his Mini-Bases. About minute 8 I started to attack his fresh second base and already gave the rest of my infantry the order to attack his main base in combination with the Napalm rockets and the Inferno Ultimate Power.

Some seconds after I destroyed his mainbase minute 10:30, he send me;

"wow u rushing -Yoink-"I know he already blocked me but really now;

I’m a casual player who really dont care about rush or not, I love big battles and that but - when I decided to play ranked, why should I give my enemy time to produce a big army and got the risk to loose a more or less easy win? Its ranked, not non-ranked [where I would understand it].

It`s really sad that we have players in our community who must offend others in ranked playlist. Sorry, but ranked is there a kind of “skill” or whatever you wanna call it playlist, so why should I show mercy?

I already reported him that for.

Have you ever been offended by someone like this? What do you think about those Grunts?

I actually get rushed more in non-ranked than ranked. Kind of blows my mind, I don’t know if they do it just to improve their win percentage or if they can’t successfully rush in ranked.

> 2533274795008809;2:
> I actually get rushed more in non-ranked than ranked. Kind of blows my mind, I don’t know if they do it just to improve their win percentage or if they can’t successfully rush in ranked.

Lol… Well I just dont understand what players have against it in ranked matches... I understand that if someone is so bad in ranked and want to push his V/D-Quote but yeah, its really poor doing that in non-ranked, totally understand you.

Rushing is the only way to win it seems. I’ve said it before that CA or 343 encourage rushing with the way they give expierence. No matter how you win it’s 800 flat. In the old game you got exp based on performance. I too like big battles with armies and long games. But that seems to be the obsolete way to play this game. Rushing with Kinsano tho is a negative for a lot of people because of her powers. There is a reason she’s getting nerfed. And I hate playing against any Kinsano because, until they patch her, she can still rush you before you do any type of scouting that means anything

8 mins in is hardly what is consider a rush.

> 2533274861263132;3:
> > 2533274795008809;2:
> > I actually get rushed more in non-ranked than ranked. Kind of blows my mind, I don’t know if they do it just to improve their win percentage or if they can’t successfully rush in ranked.
>
> Lol… Well I just dont understand what players have against it in ranked matches... I understand that if someone is so bad in ranked and want to push his V/D-Quote but yeah, its really poor doing that in non-ranked, totally understand you.

If I get beat by a rush other than kinsano’s, it’s usually my fault. That’s like one of the first priorities I take care of, scout their base to see what’s up. I literally always expect a rush in ranked.

And now you understand the cancerous mindset of those that deny themselves any shred of self criticism, responsibility, and reflection. These sorts of vices are almost always behind anti-rushing sentiments.

> 2661949065475413;5:
> 8 mins in is hardly what is consider a rush.

Thought the same - I mean, seriously, we had some little skirmishes at the begin for the Energy POI`s but I did not attack his mainbase or so…

Had games in HW1 where I attack after 3 minutes but here? Well I don`t understand why people can be so salty in ranked…

> 2533274893671079;4:
> Rushing is the only way to win it seems. I’ve said it before that CA or 343 encourage rushing with the way they give expierence. No matter how you win it’s 800 flat. In the old game you got exp based on performance. I too like big battles with armies and long games. But that seems to be the obsolete way to play this game. Rushing with Kinsano tho is a negative for a lot of people because of her powers. There is a reason she’s getting nerfed. And I hate playing against any Kinsano because, until they patch her, she can still rush you before you do any type of scouting that means anything

Yep that`s true - but dude, we both played Kinsano but he was just… bad?

> 2533274830489835;7:
> And now you understand the cancerous mindset of those infected with Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome (a term coined by Gad Saad) and those that deny themselves any shred of self criticism, responsibility, and reflection. These sorts of vices are almost always behind anti-rushing sentiments.

In non-ranked Im anti-rush too but I really dont get it when people start hate-talk in ranked o_O

I rush all the time on 2’s, on 1’s not so much since it can usually go very wrong if you don’t read the situation correctly.

Sounds like he just got outplayed and was salty. Happens all the time.

If people send messages they’re bad, rushes happen. Even though they are frustrating as all hell…

> 2533274861263132;1:
> How should I start?
>
> So - I decided to play a little bit Ranked 1v1…
>
> I took Kinsano as leader, my enemy did the same. Both of us produced Marines at the start and after 4 minutes I had the map control [2 Bases, 4 Energy POI’s [his Energy POI was neutral]].
>
> I researched higher technology for my vehicles and already got 3*3 [9] Warthogs per Drop and startet to destroy his Mini-Bases. About minute 8 I started to attack his fresh second base and already gave the rest of my infantry the order to attack his main base in combination with the Napalm rockets and the Inferno Ultimate Power.
>
> Some seconds after I destroyed his mainbase minute 10:30, he send me;
> "wow u rushing -Yoink-"I know he already blocked me but really now;
>
> I’m a casual player who really dont care about rush or not, I love big battles and that but - when I decided to play ranked, why should I give my enemy time to produce a big army and got the risk to loose a more or less easy win? Its ranked, not non-ranked [where I would understand it].
>
> It`s really sad that we have players in our community who must offend others in ranked playlist. Sorry, but ranked is there a kind of “skill” or whatever you wanna call it playlist, so why should I show mercy?
>
> I already reported him that for.
>
> Have you ever been offended by someone like this? What do you think about those Grunts?

Lol. Trust me you were not rushing. Also he is bad and desperate for any excuse that he lost instead of being bad

Doesn’t sound like a rush. Sounds like a standard game.

Yesterday, I got the message “Noob” after a super long 1v1.

People, Arnold.

> 2533274820642782;14:
> > 2533274861263132;1:
> > “wow u rushing -Yoink-”
>
> Lol. Trust me you were not rushing. Also he is bad and desperate for any excuse that he lost instead of being bad

Yep, that`s the point - just some skirmishes in the middle and he did not collect his troops, just keep attacking with 1-3 Marines…

2533274796391115;15:
Doesn’t sound like a rush. Sounds like a standard game.

Yesterday, I got the message “Noob” after a super long 1v1.

People, Arnold.

Just the skirmishes in the middle ^^ Well calling someone N00B after a long game well… that doesnt make sense except you were alwys destroy his whole army but stop attacking his mainbase - but well, we will always have people acting like little kids :confused:

> 2533274861263132;16:
> > 2533274820642782;14:
> > > 2533274861263132;1:
> > > “wow u rushing -Yoink-”
> >
> > Lol. Trust me you were not rushing. Also he is bad and desperate for any excuse that he lost instead of being bad
>
> Yep, that`s the point - just some skirmishes in the middle and he did not collect his troops, just keep attacking with 1-3 Marines…

2533274796391115;15:
Doesn’t sound like a rush. Sounds like a standard game.

Yesterday, I got the message “Noob” after a super long 1v1.

People, Arnold.

Just the skirmishes in the middle ^^ Well calling someone N00B after a long game well… that doesnt make sense except you were alwys destroy his whole army but stop attacking his mainbase - but well, we will always have people acting like little kids :confused:

Yeah… It’s weird. In this game as opposed to wars 1 for some reason it takes way longer to finish a game when I know I’ve won. Like I just can’t take my army on their main 'lest I loose it all.

I got called a scrub because I went mass sentinels😂. I gotta remember to 1v1 that guy…Might use Cutter this time🤔

> 2535471149170617;18:
> I got called a scrub because I went mass sentinels😂. I gotta remember to 1v1 that guy…Might use Cutter this time🤔

Well sentinels aren`t that good anymore ^^

Rushing is part of the reason why I don’t usually play against random players anymore…kind of ruins the game, isn’t really challenging either, is probably what killed HW1’s multiplayer too plus it just a cheap way to win, doesn’t prove much when it comes strategy’s except that most rushers just copy a general formulae that most looked online for. Nobody’s expecting to build full end army’s at max tier but having a fairly decent game that lasts a while is more fun than having a 2 minute match just because 50% of players don’t know how to counter a rush. I prefer the engagement of several types of different units and carefully planning ways to scout, counter, etc…but just spamming things like warthog rushes kind of takes the fun away.