Playable Knights in Infection

This makes sense. The War games is supposed to tie the mm and story together a little more. With the infinty being the training ground for Spartan IV.

Ok, to the point, people have been saying that playable knights may be that scratched itch for the elite absence. What if Infection had gametypes exclusive to the forerunner flood story. You play as the Knights, which were created to combat the flood. The infected are of course the flood and you are the infected Spartans. I would say you play as the actual flood, but I doubt that would happen, let alone this whole idea.

Who knows, maybe there is an invasion gametype for playable knights.

i think we’ll get to play as another promethean AI more closely resembling a spartan’s build… I mean a Knight is almost as big as a Hunter! That would be ridiculous lol. They said that there will be an alternative to choose in mm, and also that we havent seen the majority of the new enemies. Also as the spartan ops and mm takes places 6 month after the game it would make sense that they ‘simulate’ prometheans to train against them as they are now the enemy. Just my thoughts.

I wouldn’t like if people could play as Promethean knights. They’re much bigger and a totally different shape than Spartans.

Brutes or Elites are more suitable, in my opinion.

> i think we’ll get to play as another promethean AI more closely resembling a spartan’s build… I mean a Knight is almost as big as a Hunter! That would be ridiculous lol. They said that there will be an alternative to choose in mm, and also that we havent seen the majority of the new enemies. Also as the spartan ops and mm takes places 6 month after the game it would make sense that they ‘simulate’ prometheans to train against them as they are now the enemy. Just my thoughts.

Yeah, I figured the shape would be a problem. I know there are Knight variants and crawlers. I honestly don’t see a new enemy being closer to the shape of a spartan. Forerunners themselves are more similar in shape, but of course we aren’t going to play as them.

give me Flood Combat Forms when infected in Infection, and I could give a Yoink! less what you do with the game. For real. I’ll be that happy.

so please, 343i, give us Flood Combat Forms when infected in Infection.

OT: Invasion has been confirmed by Kiki. Knights have also been confirmed to not be the replacement for the Elites as they would be too powerful by Frankie i.e. hitboxes and size are just two example. Spartan players would beg for Elites to be back.