Playable Forerunners

Since the story has a lot of forerunners now, I think this could replace playable elites, I may be confusing forerunners with prometheans

So like, playing as warrior servants? Would be cool to see different forerunner armor sets and forms for the warrior-servant rate, but I’d much rather prefer playing as elites since I’m not quite sure how forerunners would work gameplay-wise in multiplayer.

How tall are the Forerunner warrior caste tho

It’d be cool to play as a forerunner or Promethean in campaign. Though to replace the playable elites? I don’t think so, there would be a huge backlash from the community and 343 had enough backlash to realize what their doing.

I was kind of surprised there wasn’t playable prome than soldiers in h5, especially with the random color and parts they had, and humanoid shape.

HOLD IT. Elites first.

> 2533275010817669;6:
> HOLD IT. Elites first.

Do you have a valid argument like the rest of these people?

> 2533274973155628;7:
> > 2533275010817669;6:
> > HOLD IT. Elites first.
>
> Do you have a valid argument like the rest of these people?

Sangheili are species that are more comparable to Spartans. Grunts are too weak and small, Jackals are too weak, Brutes are too resilient and strong, Drones are too weak and small and can fly, Hunters are TOO big, resilient and strong, Watchers fly, Crawlers are small and quadrupedal robots, Soldiers don’t have shields and have the natural ability to teleport and Knights are too big.
Grunts also can’t use longer weapons like a Sniper or heavy ones like Hammers.
Drones can only carry small weapons.
Hunters only have their Assault Cannon.
Watchers can only use Boltshots.
Crawlers can’t use long or Heavy weapons.
Knights can pretty much use every gun, but it would only be fair it were the “organic” Knights, and even then those are as big as their robotic counterparts.
Sangheili on the other hand are simply slightly taller than Spartans and can fit into their vehicles, have the same strenght (more or less. Thel managed to twist the barrel of an Assault Rifle and I heard those guns can survive falls from space and still be functional. AND it’s bulky),same shield strength and can use everything the Spartans can.

> 2533275010817669;8:
> > 2533274973155628;7:
> > > 2533275010817669;6:
> > > HOLD IT. Elites first.
> >
> > Do you have a valid argument like the rest of these people?
>
> Sangheili are species that are more comparable to Spartans. Grunts are too weak and small, Jackals are too weak, Brutes are too resilient and strong, Drones are too weak and small and can fly, Hunters are TOO big, resilient and strong, Watchers fly, Crawlers are small and quadrupedal robots, Soldiers don’t have shields and have the natural ability to teleport and Knights are too big.
> Grunts also can’t use longer weapons like a Sniper or heavy ones like Hammers.
> Drones can only carry small weapons.
> Hunters only have their Assault Cannon.
> Watchers can only use Boltshots.
> Crawlers can’t use long or Heavy weapons.
> Knights can pretty much use every gun, but it would only be fair it were the “organic” Knights, and even then those are as big as their robotic counterparts.
> Sangheili on the other hand are simply slightly taller than Spartans and can fit into their vehicles, have the same strenght (more or less. Thel managed to twist the barrel of an Assault Rifle and I heard those guns can survive falls from space and still be functional. AND it’s bulky),same shield strength and can use everything the Spartans can.

Soldiers have hardlight shields.

> 2533274973155628;9:
> > 2533275010817669;8:
> > > 2533274973155628;7:
> > > > 2533275010817669;6:
> > > > HOLD IT. Elites first.
> >
> > Sangheili are species that are more comparable to Spartans. Grunts are too weak and small, Jackals are too weak, Brutes are too resilient and strong, Drones are too weak and small and can fly, Hunters are TOO big, resilient and strong, Watchers fly, Crawlers are small and quadrupedal robots, Soldiers don’t have shields and have the natural ability to teleport and Knights are too big.
> > Grunts also can’t use longer weapons like a Sniper or heavy ones like Hammers.
> > Drones can only carry small weapons.
> > Hunters only have their Assault Cannon.
> > Watchers can only use Boltshots.
> > Crawlers can’t use long or Heavy weapons.
> > Knights can pretty much use every gun, but it would only be fair it were the “organic” Knights, and even then those are as big as their robotic counterparts.
> > Sangheili on the other hand are simply slightly taller than Spartans and can fit into their vehicles, have the same strenght (more or less. Thel managed to twist the barrel of an Assault Rifle and I heard those guns can survive falls from space and still be functional. AND it’s bulky),same shield strength and can use everything the Spartans can.
>
> Soldiers have hardlight shields.

Personal shield that protects the entire body or unbreakable shield that only protects the front? Because if it’s the latter, why really? You’re almost as vulnerable as a Pod Infector being exposed to a headshot from a pistol from the sides and back.