playable flood and ark conquest

343 Studios i want you to add the playable flood faction because i like the animation of the transformation of the combat forms and the rest of UNSC vehicles are not turning to the flood so add that and ark conquest where you can take control the ark against the enemy including playing the flood in this gamemode build strike forces build base in your color but when attacking the enemy you have to attack enemy strike forces or basses you can use special abilities to attack the enemy or protect your forces multiplayer is in the gamemode as well to win there are 2 ways in 2 gamemodes deathmatch you have to defeat your opponents in strongholds you have to defend your basses to earn points the first player have the most points wins well that all i have next time i will send a discussion which is a crossover game witch i going to tell next time this for the next halo game that all for the next update 343 studios your truly blatantcorn0938

Ok, there are no pauses or periods therefore it all goes by so fast I barely comprehended what you said, so sorry if I misconstrue your point. But since this is Halo Waypoint and this is an interesting topic here goes my attempt at some criticism.

> 2535473356829339;1:
> the rest of UNSC vehicles are not turning to the flood so add that

I’m not entirely sure but I think UNSC vehicles do turn into flood and have their animation for it.

> 2535473356829339;1:
> 343 Studios I want you to add the playable flood faction because I like the animation of the transformation of the combat forms**.**

I’ve already talked about how this won’t work but I’ll give a brief overview on my view on it.

If you make them playable then you have to balance them which will be harder to do and adds another element to the game. If you make them under powered then they’re not a threat, making them too good breaks the game. You can’t just say “Make them balanced”, it’s not that simple. They’d have to trial and error it for a while and to be frank I don’t feel like waiting for the flood t one balanced. Another topic is how would they work? They’re not like traditional leaders with building or supplies or power. They’re biomass.

> 2535473356829339;1:
> ark conquest where you can take control the ark against the enemy

Take control of the “Ark”? What do mean? Take control of the LITERAL thing we are standing on in Halo Wars 2? Or are you talking about the tiny Halo ring on the ARK? Because if so then come on, it’s a HALO ring, the thing meant to destroy all life within a humongous radius. I could’ve just misinterpreted your point but when I read what was quoted above I honestly can’t think of anything else you were trying to say.

> 2535473356829339;1:
> build strike forces**,** build bases in your color**,** but when attacking the enemy you have to attack enemy strike forces or bases. You can use special abilities to attack the enemy or protect your forces**. Multiplayer is in the gamemode as well. T**o win there are 2 ways in 2 gamemodes deathmatch you have to defeat your opponents

So… a regular match?

> 2535473356829339;1:
> **,**in strongholds you have to defend your basses to earn points the first player have the most points wins

While they did remove the game mode Strongholds was a thing, and it was removed because majority didn’t like it due to it not fitting the RTS style of play.

> 2535473356829339;1:
> well thats all I have**,** next time I will send a discussion which is a crossover game which I**'m** going to tell next time**,** this for the next halo game**,** thats all for the next update 343 studios
> yours truly blatantcorn0938

Can’t wait for it. If you’re curious why some stuff in your quotes is in bold it is too fix some grammatical mistakes. This is going to sound stupid but just editing it makes it easier for my mind to read it. The reason it is in bold is too make it so people see the difference between what I edited and what was the original.

simple unsc blue banish are red and the flood are green including new flood units and pure form from the 2nd Cutscene flood leaders a gravemind a human combat form with yellow glowing eyes as well a hero unit special ability clone himself clones have low health killing them will pop out pod inferitors infestation or seeder infetcers real one has speed and damage and a juggernaut leader and hero unit special ability spin attack ark control means conquest where you have to control the ark defeat your opponents to win ark conquest is a conquest game to take over the ark build bases and strike forces strike forces cost supply ability can be use to destroy your enemy’s or protect your forces you can customize your strike forces in the strike forces menu game modes deathmatch to win you have to defeat your enemy’s in strongholds you have to defend your bases to earn points first to reach the top wins that all i have