Playable characters in coop have identical stats?

If so, I think this loses some immersion, depth, and replay value. I understand the idea for balance and I’m not talking crazy differences, just maybe slight things, for example, Kelly is 5%-10% run speed advantage. Is that huge? No, absolutely not at all, but its an attempt to be faithful to the characters instead of them being exact clones of each other with difference skins, not to mention it adds personal touches to each character. If they don’t have slight gameplay differences they are nothing but skins with voiceovers, which is unfortunate. Again, I’m not talking about huge differences here, SMALL ones could go a long way for immersion.

So lets say for just an example, Buck is the slowest Spartan 4 on Team Osiris, so he’s just as fast as the FASTEST Spartan II on blue team? He’s just as fast as Kelly somehow? lol.

Here’s just a small example of what I’m talking about:

Blue team:

Kelly + 8% sprint boost
Linda Zoomed or Smart scope shots are 15% faster
Fred + 15% melee damage bonus, 50% faster knife assassinations
MC Gives commands plus 20% faster reloads.

Osiris:

Locke: Gives commands and 10% more damage from Spartan charge
Vale: Thruster boost recharge is 25% faster
Tanaka: Revives, hacks, and door opening is 30% faster
Buck: Ground pound does 15% more damage

Just something like that, I just made that up real quick, but it would add another layer to combat.

Here are going to be slight differences… They’ve mentioned them before…
Kelly goes faster and tanaka has higher range motion tracker.

> 2533274809220485;2:
> Here are going to be slight differences… They’ve mentioned them before…
> Kelly goes faster and tanaka has higher range motion tracker.

Awesome if true!

> 2533274809220485;2:
> Here are going to be slight differences… They’ve mentioned them before…
> Kelly goes faster and tanaka has higher range motion tracker.

They won’t be completely different, but like he stated, each one has a unique feature so to say to give it a bit of variety.

Where did you get this from?

As others said, there will be gameplay differences between then. Not to mention having different loadouts. But I like the ideas you listed, OP.

Any confirmation or links on what these are? I’d be nice to see it, and what are the other characters buffs? I like Tanaka’s.

I’m sort of surprised they haven’t spoke about this more(I haven’t seen anything despite searching) because this really adds a depth to the gameplay making them more than just a skin if true, that would really promote replay ability imo, as each character would feel like a slightly different experience.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-5-guardians-your-team-is-your-weapon
Read up.

They are slightly different now apparently.

Yeah I did some reading up and I like what little they did say, I couldn’t find anything other than the small example they used. I’d really like to see the rest of the Spartan’s differences are. A lot left to be explained.

> 2583538179102961;10:
> Yeah I did some reading up and I like what little they did say, I couldn’t find anything other than the small example they used. I’d really like to see the rest of the Spartan’s differences are. A lot left to be explained.

They probably left it for us to find out.
or I’m wrong (for the 909746th time) and they’ll tell us them all in a future waypoint community update

they do have differences, we’ve known that for a while.