Play with 343 Industries! Tonight!

The Title says it all. Nuff Said. (Eh not really)

Since Someone asked to post when 343 Industries will be having their monthly playdate I figured, “why not?”

Source: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/Events/CommunityPlaydate

Play with 343 Industries (One Days Left)

Thrusday July 19 2012 8-11 PM ET (5-8 PM PT)

What will it consist of?

It varies (based on who invites you) from a couple of customs,to matchmaking (Big Team Battle and Team Slayer most likely)

How Can you (the player) Attend?

Here are the Gamertag’s to message for the game invite. (Note: Not everybody will get a chance since it’ll be hard for them to get Every player wanting to attend.)

•bs angel
•SamPand
•Total Sellout
•Lowest Ranked

So Who’ll be attending? (I’ll sure be)

Edit: Sheesh I can’t believe a minor mistype causes a major Commotion here.

Your Thread Title went back in time my friend…

> Your Thread Title went back in time my friend…

LMAO^^

You’re 363 days late!

I don’t think I can.

Yeah i don’t feel like reviving a dead topic. Too boring. I might as well make a new one. (Auctally 364 since 2012 is a Leap Year.)

I don’t think I’ll be able to make it, as time travel is only theoretical. D:

I shall be joining if I get an invite from them.

Ok moving on from the mishap with the year. Who’s gonna attend the play date?

Sweet a playdate i would love to play with 343.

I’ll try to attend if they accept my invite.

I actually tried to look for this the other day and didn’t see it listed, oh well, sounds like it will be fun!

I should be attending but I’ll probably just join Vic a bit after he gets on. I’ll have to play with bs angel to thank her personally as well.

> I should be attending but I’ll probably just join Vic a bit after he gets on. I’ll have to play with bs angel to thank her personally as well.

Better hook me up there -Yoink!-.

Well, if there are customs running, I might join in.

Dang between 343’s Play Date and Moa’s its quite a problem here. Whichever will you guys choose?

> Dang between 343’s Play Date and Moa’s its quite a problem here. Whichever will you guys choose?

Probably Bob and Moa’s. Easier to get in.

> > Dang between 343’s Play Date and Moa’s its quite a problem here. Whichever will you guys choose?
>
> Probably Bob and Moa’s. Easier to get in.

If my timing is right, mine & Bobs starts an hour before the 343i Playdate, so you’ll have time with who ever you like :slight_smile:

i shall also be joining to because 343 means alot to me and means alot to everybody else so il be seeing you guys there hopefully and maybe you will see me there to:D .

I played the last play date and it was very fun. I am definitely going to attend this one.