Play time!

Obviously Halo Waypoint wanted to join the HaloWars forums with their forums so that tons of halo fans will start playing HaloWars.

The HaloWars fans are now in the waypoint forums for the sole purpose of helping the other halo fans blossom into wonderful HaloWars players!

So you non-HaloWars players find yourself a HaloWars bud, and let’s get playing! We will teach you all the tricks and give you all the tips to win win win all the time!

On a completely un-related side note, do you think that stats will ever be tracked if enough people whine about it? Cause I would very much like to whine about it.

I don’t see how more people are going to play it just for moving the forums here. These forums are sooo sloow.

> I don’t see how more people are going to play it just for moving the forums here. These forums are sooo sloow.

Glad to hear it’s not just me.
I like these forums and I am sure they will increase in popularity once 343 announces a Halo project.

> On a completely un-related side note, do you think that stats will ever be tracked if enough people whine about it?

No. They are doing what they can on their end. If someone up in the MS hierarchy has decided that the support for Halo Wars stats will be shut down, I don’t know how much leverage 343i’s got. Probably nothing. It’s a cost related issue as well. Whetever the result, don’t expect something as large as this to be answered any time soon; these things take time. A lot of it. They are doing what they can; the result might not please you, but whining about it and nagging on them(voicing your concern is not nagging! (: ). They’ll appreciate it!

i love naggin though

Stat Tracking is to continue. Also guys please try to remember these forums are still Beta so be patient please.

> Stat Tracking is to continue. Also guys please try to remember these forums are still Beta so be patient please.

I don’t see the point of this whole “beta” thing. They honestly could just copy, paste, and reskin the Halo Wars Forums, and then we’d have a great working forums.