PLAY THE BETA BEFORE YOU SAY HALO 5 IS BAD

I am sick of saying this over and over again.
everyone is rushing too the conclusion that halo 5 is bad just because they don’t like the new mechanics, or “halo is turning to cod”, or “its bad because bungie didn’t do it”, or "its not halo 2/3 therefore it’s automatically ****. You haven’t played the BETA yet and your assuming this stuff is bad. If you want halo 2/3, go buy the master cheif collection and play it for the rest of your life.if halo was just halo 2 and 3 over and over again with one new gun, then we would get bored to tears by halo 6. At least play the BETA before you make the call of halo 5 being bad

If you’re going to say people should play the beta before they say it’s going to be bad, you have to hold people claiming it’s going to be awesome to the same standard.
But if you felt that way, you probably wouldn’t have made this thread in the first place.

“No I’ve watched it so I know it will be bad”

I guarantee you this will be said.

Finally someone with sense

> 2533274913448583;2:
> If you’re going to say people should play the beta before they say it’s going to be bad, you have to hold people claiming it’s going to be awesome to the same standard.
> But if you felt that way, you probably wouldn’t have made this thread in the first place.

I am not saying people should say it’s awesome or “the best game ever”, (I don’t even think that. Thanks for assuming.) but play the game before you say it’s good or bad

> 2533274974984138;5:
> > 2533274913448583;2:
> > If you’re going to say people should play the beta before they say it’s going to be bad, you have to hold people claiming it’s going to be awesome to the same standard.
> > But if you felt that way, you probably wouldn’t have made this thread in the first place.
>
>
> I am not saying people should say it’s awesome or “the best game ever”, (I don’t even think that. Thanks for assuming.) but play the game before you say it’s good or bad

No problem. You could hardly blame me considering the threads that seem to get the most hate are the ones that dare to criticize before playing the beta.
I don’t see anything wrong with speculating. If we can’t do that, then why bother having a Halo 5 forum in the first place?

wait to play the beta before you say halo 5 is good.

> 2533274913448583;6:
> > 2533274974984138;5:
> > > 2533274913448583;2:
> > > If you’re going to say people should play the beta before they say it’s going to be bad, you have to hold people claiming it’s going to be awesome to the same standard.
> > > But if you felt that way, you probably wouldn’t have made this thread in the first place.
> >
> >
> >
> > I am not saying people should say it’s awesome or “the best game ever”, (I don’t even think that. Thanks for assuming.) but play the game before you say it’s good or bad
>
>
> No problem. You could hardly blame me considering the threads that seem to get the most hate are the ones that dare to criticize before playing the beta.
> I don’t see anything wrong with speculating. If we can’t do that, then why bother having a Halo 5 forum in the first place?

Good point.

It seems like most people are just hopping the hate bandwagon at the moment. It would be nice if people would actually give it a chance, and try the beta before screaming “this game sucks!”

I agree, how can you even judge something before you even play. I don’t get that. People who do that just want to hate the game no matter what or how good it is. Don’t you remember what you were taught as a child. “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Grow up people.

I agree with the OP, while I think it looks awesome so far for all I know it could play like -Yoink- in reality. :stuck_out_tongue:

I remain optimistic though, as I said it looks good so far.

Sprint is in the game. I don’t need to play the beta to know it will be terrible.
I will not play the beta or buy the full game unless it is removed, which will not happen.
Sprint does not work with Halo under any circumstances and regardless of how much they try to balance it and incorporate it in the game somehow it will always be gamebreaking and one of the most cancerous gameplay mechanics ever introduced to halo.

You don’t need to taste a rotten apple to know that it will be disgusting.

> 2533274805989038;12:
> Sprint is in the game. I don’t need to play the beta to know it will be terrible.
> I will not play the beta or buy the full game unless it is removed, which will not happen.
> Sprint does not work with Halo under any circumstances and regardless of how much they try to balance it and incorporate it in the game somehow it will always be gamebreaking and one of the most cancerous gameplay mechanics ever introduced to halo.
>
> You don’t need to taste a rotten apple to know that it will be disgusting.

ok, thank you for not playing the game. looking forward to the new community that will build and literally already has built

> 2533274805989038;12:
> Sprint is in the game. I don’t need to play the beta to know it will be terrible.
> I will not play the beta or buy the full game unless it is removed, which will not happen.
> Sprint does not work with Halo under any circumstances and regardless of how much they try to balance it and incorporate it in the game somehow it will always be gamebreaking and one of the most cancerous gameplay mechanics ever introduced to halo.
>
> You don’t need to taste a rotten apple to know that it will be disgusting.

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say thank your for leaving the community. Enjoy your future gaming endeavors.

> 2535427003475495;13:
> > 2533274805989038;12:
> > Sprint is in the game. I don’t need to play the beta to know it will be terrible.
> > I will not play the beta or buy the full game unless it is removed, which will not happen.
> > Sprint does not work with Halo under any circumstances and regardless of how much they try to balance it and incorporate it in the game somehow it will always be gamebreaking and one of the most cancerous gameplay mechanics ever introduced to halo.
> >
> > You don’t need to taste a rotten apple to know that it will be disgusting.
>
>
> ok, thank you for not playing the game. looking forward to the new community that will build and literally already has built

Have fun on your game that will die out within 2 months.
Halo 4 lost 80% of its population in under 3 months and never recovered.
If you think Halo 5 will survive more than 2 months you’re delusional.

> 2533274805989038;15:
> > 2535427003475495;13:
> > > 2533274805989038;12:
> > > Sprint is in the game. I don’t need to play the beta to know it will be terrible.
> > > I will not play the beta or buy the full game unless it is removed, which will not happen.
> > > Sprint does not work with Halo under any circumstances and regardless of how much they try to balance it and incorporate it in the game somehow it will always be gamebreaking and one of the most cancerous gameplay mechanics ever introduced to halo.
> > >
> > > You don’t need to taste a rotten apple to know that it will be disgusting.
> >
> >
> >
> > ok, thank you for not playing the game. looking forward to the new community that will build and literally already has built
>
>
> Have fun on your game that will die out within 2 months.
> Halo 4 lost 80% of its population in under 3 months and never recovered.
> If you think Halo 5 will survive more than 2 months you’re delusional.

I’ve rarely seen someone so dedicated to wasting their own time.

“new mechanics”
The main complaint is concerns sprint, which you simply can’t call a new mechanic. Plenty of us have seen how bad sprint is for Halo for the last four years, so we can at least take a pretty educated guess about sprint in Guardians.
Plus, nobody in the right -Yoinking!- mind wants a reskin of Halo 3 year after year. Us rational players want to see new abilities, weapons, etc., but as long as they don’t do more harm than good and aren’t there just for the sake of change.

Once Halo MCC Single Player Story Mode works then I’ll think about Halo 5

I’ll wait till the beta comes out before I say whether I like it or not. I will say though, from what I’ve seen, the intro of the matches kind of remind me of Destiny.

> 2533274805989038;15:
> > 2535427003475495;13:
> > > 2533274805989038;12:
> > > Sprint is in the game. I don’t need to play the beta to know it will be terrible.
> > > I will not play the beta or buy the full game unless it is removed, which will not happen.
> > > Sprint does not work with Halo under any circumstances and regardless of how much they try to balance it and incorporate it in the game somehow it will always be gamebreaking and one of the most cancerous gameplay mechanics ever introduced to halo.
> > >
> > > You don’t need to taste a rotten apple to know that it will be disgusting.
> >
> >
> >
> > ok, thank you for not playing the game. looking forward to the new community that will build and literally already has built
>
>
> Have fun on your game that will die out within 2 months.
> Halo 4 lost 80% of its population in under 3 months and never recovered.
> If you think Halo 5 will survive more than 2 months you’re delusional.

That’s whats im saying! Why the hell would anyone want another halo 4. that game got boring for me in like 3 days. And halo 5 is so much worse omg. I think halo 5 May be the first halo game I don’t get on release.