Play me in a 1v1

Do it. :slight_smile:

why do you think your all that and a bag of chips?

Um, I never said I was…I just enjoy 1v1s.

1v1s prove nothing but power weapon control and who can camp harder

I agree with the power weapon control part, but if someone tries to camp and you know how to play 1v1s, you can kill them easily.

All 1v1 end up as one person camping and the other trying to seek him out in which the camper wins, on the other hand one will end up camping and the other will camp harder and it’ll end up a stalemate.

> All 1v1 end up as one person camping and the other trying to seek him out in which the camper wins, on the other hand one will end up camping and the other will camp harder and it’ll end up a stalemate.

You need to play more 1v1’s.

> > All 1v1 end up as one person camping and the other trying to seek him out in which the camper wins, on the other hand one will end up camping and the other will camp harder and it’ll end up a stalemate.
>
> You need to play more 1v1’s.

^

Played plenty of 1v1 and they all end up as slow paced due to people always waiting to get the jump on someone.

> Played plenty of 1v1 and they all end up as slow paced due to people always waiting to get the jump on someone.

On MLG Sanc?

Personally i don’t do my 1v1 on mlg sanctuary, I think it has bad lines of sight. I prefer my 1v1s on a map called sanctum essentially the same map just different lines of sight, but every time I play on any sanctuary remake it end up as someone either back red/blue or crouching top ring waiting to get first shot.

OK OKY11 BR INV FOR PLAY =D