Play Halo 3 till it is taken down

Halo 3 is slowly dying on the 360. Remember the legends from Halo 2, the last two who kept playing till their time was ended. We should honor them by playing till the end. “And finish this fight”

I wish i could bro…:frowning:

WE MUST! FOR THEM!

it won’t its one of those games that xbox live needs to shutdown for the h3 to be shutdown

I was one of the final 50 in Halo 2. My tag was Majin YmmotGoko. I played over 5 days after the servers were shut down. I still play Halo 3 from time to time. I love it

There will probably be halo 3 anniversary next year

It wont go away for a while

I’d rather not.

I cannot find any matches within my region. My fight has finished ;(

You get guaranteed matches in Social Slayer :slight_smile:

> 2533275011703423;3:
> WE MUST! FOR THEM!

YES! I have a month of live on the xbox 360! And I shall play halo 3! There aren’t enough people on though

I just started playing again! If anybody wants to party up or play customs hit me up GT: Nargimus

It still going I hope!

No, the legends are the ones that play it until we lose her forever!

just go to trueachievements and make game lobbies there for halo 3, just set it as for fun and not achievement lobby, wait and you’ll get people ^^ it all mainly depends on timezones aswell for others, great way to play with people and not have to worry bout finding matches @@ in my opinion that is.

They should make Halo 3 backwards compatible so it doesn’t die. And make it so you can play the original Halo 3 on your Xbox One for free if you pre-order Halo 3: Anniversary.

I Hope Halo 3 Anniversary for the Xbox One.

> 2533274858552797;16:
> They should make Halo 3 backwards compatible so it doesn’t die. And make it so you can play the original Halo 3 on your Xbox One for free if you pre-order Halo 3: Anniversary.

It’s been confirmed as BC. Last E3 Phil said all first party Microsoft games that aren’t kinetic will be BC eventually. Amazon listed Halo 3 ODST for Xbox one for a June 7th release which is right around E3. That and the fact that multi disc games are now able to be BC compatible you may be in luck:)

> 2533274858552797;16:
> They should make Halo 3 backwards compatible so it doesn’t die. And make it so you can play the original Halo 3 on your Xbox One for free if you pre-order Halo 3: Anniversary.

It probably will be, but you won’t be able to play online once they shut the servers.

Halo 3’s servers are going to last longer than you think.

Earlier this night there was 2,225 players online. Maybe more at one point.

I was just playing in a large forge lobby of 3 player teams on Sandtrap. I set up a base for blue team by taking the Mamoths and setting them side by side so you could walk on the gap. I filled them up with weapons, and shot everything that moved on that on that side of the temple. Stayed with in that game for an hour.

Then there’s the multiplayer. Halo 3 takes more skill than all the other Halos save Reach. Guardians is all thrusters and large hit-boxes and weapon varients that make you get kills when you shouldn’t be able to hit them.

Then there’s the community.
Even for those who don’t play Halo 3, they still care about it. Lots. You may not like 343, but they are not stupid. They wouldn’t shut down H3 servers for about 10 years.

And when they do anniversary, H3 will get a population boost. Big-bada-BOOM boost.
I think they’ll have over half the Halo community playing remastered Halo 3.

This pretty much ensures Darn-Near Immortality for the game’s servers.