Platinum Packs

Should Platinum REQ packs be for sale in the REQ store? If I remember correctly they only give out cards that are Rare or higher. Also what do you think would be a fair price for these, 20k points since the Gold are 10k?
Edit: I think this could be good for both ends of the community. The new players have a better way to unlock some of the rarer REQs and Armor variants that they want, while us older players are able to get better boosters and more cards for WZ. TBH I’m just tired of all these uncommon boosters from Gold packs.

Hopefully. And maybe if I buy like a hundred of them, i’d somehow get the Challenger set

> 2533274989469309;2:
> Hopefully. And maybe if I buy like a hundred of them, i’d somehow get the Challenger set

The Challenger set was only available for a limited time in a special REQ pack during the HCS finals in March 2016. It’s now impossible to get.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> > 2533274989469309;2:
> > Hopefully. And maybe if I buy like a hundred of them, i’d somehow get the Challenger set
>
> The Challenger set was only available for a limited time in a special REQ pack during the HCS finals in March 2016. It’s now impossible to get.

Do you have it?

> 2533274989469309;4:
> > 2535429593088083;3:
> > > 2533274989469309;2:
> > > Hopefully. And maybe if I buy like a hundred of them, i’d somehow get the Challenger set
> >
> > The Challenger set was only available for a limited time in a special REQ pack during the HCS finals in March 2016. It’s now impossible to get.
>
> Do you have it?

No. I didn’t have my own account at the time.

> 2535429593088083;5:
> > 2533274989469309;4:
> > > 2535429593088083;3:
> > > > 2533274989469309;2:
> > > > Hopefully. And maybe if I buy like a hundred of them, i’d somehow get the Challenger set
> > >
> > > The Challenger set was only available for a limited time in a special REQ pack during the HCS finals in March 2016. It’s now impossible to get.
> >
> > Do you have it?
>
> No. I didn’t have my own account at the time.

I missed out on that too since I wasn’t playing H5 much at the time. The game was unfinished at that point so it wasn’t much fun. No BTB, no Forge. It’s too bad they haven’t re-released some of the special packs from back then, yet they’ll make things such as the sticker shock skins available after claiming those were limited editions.

It’s be pretty cool if they did give you more control of things you get via rarity packs, I wish there was a pack for common and uncommon reqs only for good arena boosts, right now bronze is the best for xp arena boosts but almost all the weapons in them aren’t very practical for warzone.

> 2535428854412134;7:
> It’s be pretty cool if they did give you more control of things you get via rarity packs, I wish there was a pack for common and uncommon reqs only for good arena boosts, right now bronze is the best for xp arena boosts but almost all the weapons in them aren’t very practical for warzone.

Bronze may be good for common and uncommon xp boosts, but I want rarer xp boosts. I try to only use rare or higher xp boosts whenever I can help it because why settle for less xp? This sr152 isn’t going to reach itself.

> 2533274843634673;8:
> > 2535428854412134;7:
> > It’s be pretty cool if they did give you more control of things you get via rarity packs, I wish there was a pack for common and uncommon reqs only for good arena boosts, right now bronze is the best for xp arena boosts but almost all the weapons in them aren’t very practical for warzone.
>
> Bronze may be good for common and uncommon xp boosts, but I want rarer xp boosts. I try to only use rare or higher xp boosts whenever I can help it because why settle for less xp? This sr152 isn’t going to reach itself.

Bronze doesn’t give anything above common, but golds don’t give up arena boosts very often and I run out of RP before I get much for it to be worth it, I’d imagine a platinum pack giving me the same treatment lol, not that I wouldn’t get them.

> 2535428854412134;9:
> > 2533274843634673;8:
> > > 2535428854412134;7:
> > > It’s be pretty cool if they did give you more control of things you get via rarity packs, I wish there was a pack for common and uncommon reqs only for good arena boosts, right now bronze is the best for xp arena boosts but almost all the weapons in them aren’t very practical for warzone.
> >
> > Bronze may be good for common and uncommon xp boosts, but I want rarer xp boosts. I try to only use rare or higher xp boosts whenever I can help it because why settle for less xp? This sr152 isn’t going to reach itself.
>
> Bronze doesn’t give anything above common, but golds don’t give up arena boosts very often and I run out of RP before I get much for it to be worth it, I’d imagine a platinum pack giving me the same treatment lol, not that I wouldn’t get them.

I find that if I play a lot of WZ then I tend to get arena xp boosts, and when I play a lot of arena then I tend to get WZ xp boosts. I think the game just likes to give you whatever you aren’t currently playing.

I have to be against the opinion on this one. Although it only gives you rare or above reqs, it gives you less reqs than a gold pack. Among this, we must also not discount the worth of common and uncommon reqs because of the rarity. As it stands, you get more rare or above reqs from two gold packs than you do from platinum packs.

> 2533274888753908;11:
> I have to be against the opinion on this one. Although it only gives you rare or above reqs, it gives you less reqs than a gold pack. Among this, we must also not discount the worth of common and uncommon reqs because of the rarity. As it stands, you get more rare or above reqs from two gold packs than you do from platinum packs.

What if the price was reduced? 15k? Or what if they were only giftable?

> 2533274843634673;12:
> > 2533274888753908;11:
> > I have to be against the opinion on this one. Although it only gives you rare or above reqs, it gives you less reqs than a gold pack. Among this, we must also not discount the worth of common and uncommon reqs because of the rarity. As it stands, you get more rare or above reqs from two gold packs than you do from platinum packs.
>
> What if the price was reduced? 15k? Or what if they were only giftable?

If it was 15K they would be worth it, I think at least. Personally I still wouldn’t buy them though.

It should be 30k because they contained a large amount of rare to legendary reqs, with, get this, 5 possible unlocks. 5. Do you know how quickly then some players could unlock customization?! That’s why they removed it, because it was such a great pack. If they add it again, it’s probably going to cost irl currency.

> 2535408389850326;14:
> It should be 30k because they contained a large amount of rare to legendary reqs, with, get this, 5 possible unlocks. 5. Do you know how quickly then some players could unlock customization?! That’s why they removed it, because it was such a great pack. If they add it again, it’s probably going to cost irl currency.

I didn’t realize it had 5 permanent unlocks since I only ever got them after I had everything. Since that’s the case, I can see why it should cost more.

I don’t think they should be worth 20k that’s too little

> 2533274843634673;15:
> > 2535408389850326;14:
> > It should be 30k because they contained a large amount of rare to legendary reqs, with, get this, 5 possible unlocks. 5. Do you know how quickly then some players could unlock customization?! That’s why they removed it, because it was such a great pack. If they add it again, it’s probably going to cost irl currency.
>
> I didn’t realize it had 5 permanent unlocks since I only ever got them after I had everything. Since that’s the case, I can see why it should cost more.

Not sure where he’s getting his information but I’m 90% certain that it only gave you three permanent unlocks.
Personally, I’m neutral on their return because they didn’t do anything for me. It’ll be nice for others, but they don’t contain enough for them to be worth the 20k RP to me. I can get more out of two Gold packs for the same amount.

> 2533274843634673;15:
> > 2535408389850326;14:
> > It should be 30k because they contained a large amount of rare to legendary reqs, with, get this, 5 possible unlocks. 5. Do you know how quickly then some players could unlock customization?! That’s why they removed it, because it was such a great pack. If they add it again, it’s probably going to cost irl currency.
>
> I didn’t realize it had 5 permanent unlocks since I only ever got them after I had everything. Since that’s the case, I can see why it should cost more.

You’re guaranteed three permanent unlocks from a platinum pack.

We’ve got more then enough packs for micro transactions, as I remember I bought a few and got bugger all in them . Better off with the gold packs . Especially considering the cost difference.

Would love a cheap armor pack, but I know that’s never gonna happen. Gotta sell those Gold bundles.