15k req points rare or higher 3 permanent reqs 3.99$

sounds legit bring it on.

Nothing like being strait to the point…

I’d buy it.

> 2533274803710238;2:
> sounds legit bring it on.

It should be added

It would just give me what I already get from gold

Agreed. This was an idea I had thought of a while ago, as well.

More options are always nice!

I can’t see them doing this… as it would remove any possibility of earning Uncommon REQ’s… currently the gold packs factor in a chance to unlock Uncommon REQ’s… this Platinum pack would make it that no one would ever purchase Gold again (or silver for that matter) as they would guarantee Rare or Higher… and that’s the stuff people really want.

> 2533274798445563;8:
> I can’t see them doing this… as it would remove any possibility of earning Uncommon REQ’s… currently the gold packs factor in a chance to unlock Uncommon REQ’s… this Platinum pack would make it that no one would ever purchase Gold again (or silver for that matter) as they would guarantee Rare or Higher… and that’s the stuff people really want.

Good point. I retract my support. Sorry, OP :frowning:

interesting idea man

I’m gonna be spending enough time grinding for the Silver and Gold REQs, why would I want to waste points on a Plat REQ which won’t even contain stuff that Gold can’t get?

Sound like an interesting idea, but I believe 343 would not end up implementing this because it would defeat the purpose of the other kinds of packs.

What about one that gives three with a chance at a fourth.

Or existing ones two with a chance at a third, though I would probably still only get two knowing my luck.

Sounds awesome

i also think it should have a 20% higher chance for getting mythics