Platinum, Diamond, Onyx, and Champion Packs?

This is a post I made on this thread created by LethalQ. His post asks how everybody would feel about adding in a platinum pack.

What are your thoughts? Do you think this could work? What changes would you make and how much should the packs cost?

Disclaimer: I am not trying to destroy or take away attention from his thread. The point of my thread is to see what you guys think about my idea.

Check out his thread to see what others had to say about his OP :slight_smile:

> I say if we are going to add in a platinum pack, we should also add in a diamond, onyx, and champion pack.
>
> Platinum- only camo, OS, speed boost, and damage boost (7 per pack) I prefer to call in these over weapons and vehicles.
>
> Diamond- choose 5 reqs you want (none can be above rare).
>
> Onyx- ultra rare reqs only (same amount of cards as you would get in a regular pack).
>
> Champion- legendary reqs only (same amount of cards as you would get from a regular pack). Keep in mind, this pack would have to be fairly expensive.
>
> These packs would be a great way for those of us who have a surplus of req points and have already finished our collections to get rid of some of those points.

That sounds like a good idea but how much RP it’ll cost will be the next question. Oh yeah expect people here saying that “this is another 343i cash grab”

Actually like these.
If they where a thing id just make them in increments of 1k more than the silver packs
With the onxy and champ being also in increments of 1k more than the gold pack

Add a restriction in that you get only what youve unlocked already with 0 chance to unlock something new.
This is to keep people from abandoning the grind.

> 2533274870591903;3:
> Actually like these.
> If they where a thing id just make them in increments of 1k more than the silver packs
> With the onxy and champ being also in increments of 1k more than the gold pack
>
> Add a restriction in that you get only what youve unlocked already with 0 chance to unlock something new.
> This is to keep people from abandoning the grind.

What do you think about no permanent unlocks coming out of the diamond, onyx, and champ packs?

> 2533274924401014;4:
> > 2533274870591903;3:
> > Actually like these.
> > If they where a thing id just make them in increments of 1k more than the silver packs
> > With the onxy and champ being also in increments of 1k more than the gold pack
> >
> > Add a restriction in that you get only what youve unlocked already with 0 chance to unlock something new.
> > This is to keep people from abandoning the grind.
>
> What do you think about no permanent unlocks coming out of the diamond, onyx, and champ packs?

Thats good thing

For the record my platinum level pack idea has nothing to do with CSR rank. I just suggested platinum because it’s a precious metal above gold.

I am just tired of opening gold packs and not getting the good stuff. I want a guarantee of higher level reqs. I have had every unlocked a long time and tired of not seeing phaeton Helios or Hannibal mantis, or white scar.

I was thinking instead of new pack ranks it would be “season 2” bronze, silver, and gold packs with a full range of new reqs large enough people start a new grind and people would have a reason to buy the standard packs again.

If it was ranks some thing like 40k for platinum (ultra rare or better, 80k for daimond (legendaries or including ultra rare mythics), 100-150k onyx (high tier req items from a seperate pool containing shinies?!?)

I don’t think it’s necassarily to do a champion pack maybe just a champion section for pro team packs.

I would not want to see packs separated by csr ranks that would be unfair. but just making a more expensive req point pack that guarantees higher unlocks would be nice.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> I would not want to see packs separated by csr ranks that would be unfair. but just making a more expensive req point pack that guarantees higher unlocks would be nice.

That wouldn’t be the point. They are just names. Just like how you don’t need to be higher than gold to open a gold pack.

Although, I’ve never reached any of these ranks I think it’s a good idea!