plat/diamond looking to get better

Hey there, Halo 5 noob here, only been playing for 9 months or so, and trying to team up and get better. Like most people, i struggle when teaming up with randoms and my friends arent always on when i am playing. ya know, the usual struggles. Always willing to learn and take advice, i would like to level up some and get into the high diamond skill level but find it almost impossible to get better playing with randoms all the time. Usually play 2v2 and slayer, arena sometimes, usually rank in the high platinum to low diamond. feel free to add me on xbox, gamertag is same as here, LilRedEvo.

> 2535444480264109;1:
> Hey there, Halo 5 noob here, only been playing for 9 months or so, and trying to team up and get better. Like most people, i struggle when teaming up with randoms and my friends arent always on when i am playing. ya know, the usual struggles. Always willing to learn and take advice, i would like to level up some and get into the high diamond skill level but find it almost impossible to get better playing with randoms all the time. Usually play 2v2 and slayer, arena sometimes, usually rank in the high platinum to low diamond. feel free to add me on xbox, gamertag is same as here, LilRedEvo.

I play with people that hover the bracket you describe. We usually invite people to the discord that we play when we feel like we all share the same perspective, chill vibes, having fun but also trying to get better.

Only 9 months? I’ve played years longer than you and you’re a higher spartan rank. Crazy lol send me a msg if you’d like to game sometimes. We’re all chill people.

id love to play with you my man send me a message va xbox and we can set thing up?