plasma pistols need to be nerfed

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

wayyy too powerful no other reasoning needed :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well, what a constructive thread you made.

Wut…how the @#$% is a Plasma Pistol OVERPOWERED!!! Try completing the commendation first, then come tell us about how “overpowered” they are. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry I just threw up a little in my mouth, what was it you were asking?

I want the CE PP.

> Wut…how the @#$% is a Plasma Pistol OVERPOWERED!!! Try completing the commendation first, then come tell us about how “overpowered” they are. :stuck_out_tongue:

OP against vehicles when you die and keep spwaning with one, perhaps.
Other than that, if you want that commendation, you’re going to have to die a lot of times…

surprised no one caught on that this thread was making fun of all the people asking for nerfs post update and plasma pistol is the weakest weapon sooooo… XD

> surprised no one caught on that this thread was making fun of all the people asking for nerfs post update and plasma pistol is the weakest weapon sooooo… XD

facepalm I see the winky faces now. Truthfully, though, it was hard to tell you were being sarcastic. Most people saying “I want this” or “I want that” don’t necessarily use Grammar or Capitalization. :stuck_out_tongue:

I say we nerf the Mongoose!

Nerf the tarp

The damage of the PP is pretty much worthless, however the EMP charge homing is ridiculous.

How about the homing on the charged EMP is reduced by 50% and then boost the damage by 50%.

The Plasma Pistol is not the problem here. What really needs to be addressed is the overly-abused destructive power of the traffic cone.

Don’t nerf the Tarp!