Plasma Pistol?

Where are the plasma pistols on The BTB lvl Altar?

Didn’t you put up a similar thread to this one (regarding another BTB map’s Plasma Pistol location) not too long ago?

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Didn’t you put up a similar thread to this one (regarding another BTB map’s Plasma Pistol location) not too long ago?

Yes, he did.

OP, you’re better off loading Altar in custom games to explore the map and find the plasma pistols there. Your thread got you no responses the first time, so what makes you think the responses you do get this time will be anything worthwhile?

> 2533274968707582;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > Didn’t you put up a similar thread to this one (regarding another BTB map’s Plasma Pistol location) not too long ago?
>
> Yes, he did.
>
> OP, you’re better off loading Altar in custom games to explore the map and find the plasma pistols there. Your thread got you no responses the first time, so what makes you think the responses you do get this time will be anything worthwhile?

Doesn’t cost anything to boot up customs anyway

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

ye

If you don’t know the answer stay quiet. Let the guys who know answer. Otherwise, you’re speaking for no reason.

Best to learn from experience. Custom games and theater will help you a lot.

You know, I went back into Forge and I found two of them on the map. That one comment about “let the guys who know answer” made me take back my choice to show it here.

Just start custom game or forge and find it that ways. I would do that.

OP, doesn’t starting whole forum threads just to find out the location of plasma pistols on BTB maps just seem weird to you? If you think about it, it’s pretty odd, considering how loading up a Forge game to hunt down the weapons will take considerable less time and effort than logging onto the forums and typing out an entire post…

> 2535413328466708;1:
> Where are the plasma pistols on The BTB lvl Altar?

Why exactly do you need to know this?..

> 2533274907200114;4:
> > 2533274968707582;3:
> > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > Didn’t you put up a similar thread to this one (regarding another BTB map’s Plasma Pistol location) not too long ago?
> >
> > Yes, he did.
> >
> > OP, you’re better off loading Altar in custom games to explore the map and find the plasma pistols there. Your thread got you no responses the first time, so what makes you think the responses you do get this time will be anything worthwhile?
>
> Doesn’t cost anything to boot up customs anyway

Technically not true… It uses data which can cost money depending on your plan :wink: :slight_smile:

OP, if you want to learn where the weapons spawn without making a thread for each BTB map. Go do customs and or maybe watch videos on it if there is some. I wouldn’t make threads for each BTB map.

They sit on top of the small box platform that’s closest to the spartan laser and banshee spawn for red side and on blue side it sits on top of the platform near the blue base which has a grav lift by the rocket spawn. The best way is to just start a custom game and look for yourself like others suggested.

> 2533274815533909;12:
> > 2533274907200114;4:
> > > 2533274968707582;3:
> > > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > > Didn’t you put up a similar thread to this one (regarding another BTB map’s Plasma Pistol location) not too long ago?
> > >
> > > Yes, he did.
> > >
> > > OP, you’re better off loading Altar in custom games to explore the map and find the plasma pistols there. Your thread got you no responses the first time, so what makes you think the responses you do get this time will be anything worthwhile?
> >
> > Doesn’t cost anything to boot up customs anyway
>
> Technically not true… It uses data which can cost money depending on your plan :wink: :slight_smile:

Actually yes the first time someone helped

One Plasma Pistol on the map “Altar” spawns on top of the small pyramid closest to the banshee pad and/or downed Pelican.
The second Plasma Pistol spawns on top of one of the tall pyramids beside the rocket launcher.

Thx for your help man!