plasma pistol should be removed from big team

Vehicles. Are always getting Emp making vehicle gameplay really terrible. also think in big team should make it 1 plasma.Grenade

just no…for the love of HALO, no

Sensing you like to rush for vehicles right away and spam their use but keep getting strategically nullified by the Plasma Pistol huh

> keep getting strategically nullified by the Plasma Pistol

Strategically nullified by the plasma pistol? LOL what does that even mean? Is that like “well the guy was shooting me, so I strategically shot him back”

There are so many problems with this in BTB:

1. You can spawn with a plasma pistol
  2. Plasma pistol overcharge has some crazy tracking
  3. Everyone can spawn with two plasma grenades
  4. Map design forces vehicles to camp, or to often get very… very… very close to players so even a 3 year old can stick a warthog at full speed.
  5. DMR fire is overpowered vs vehicles, not only does it do LOL amount of damage, but the bullets can actually push the warthog around, changing their movement. How stupid is that??

These have changed the vehicles from power weapons, into easy kills. (Excluding gauss hog and tank, those still wreck people)

For vehicles in BTB to be fixed 343 needs to do the following

1. Wheelman perk makes you immune to overcharged plasma pistol
  2. You only spawn with one plasma grenade
  3. Warthog/Banshee/Ghost get health buff, and take less damage from DMR fire.

If people don’t like vehicles and want them nerfed… well stay in 4v4. Vehicles should be a big part of 8v8.

Just my two cents…

Without the plasma pistol, the Mantis would be highly OP.

Vehicles are less of a threat in Halo 4 because people can spawn with 3 plasma grenades, and a plasma pistol and have personal ordiance which enables them to get power weapons.

I think what really needs to happen is for weapons to be pick ups again, like you can pick up a plasma pistol instead of spawning with one.

> Vehicles. Are always getting Emp making vehicle gameplay really terrible. also think in big team should make it 1 plasma.Grenade

Go play infinity 4v4 slayer you moron! , how else are we supposed to take vehicles down if we dont have anything to EMP them?

P.S use your brain

> > keep getting strategically nullified by the Plasma Pistol
>
> Strategically nullified by the plasma pistol? LOL what does that even mean? Is that like “well the guy was shooting me, so I strategically shot him back”

Do you really need me to explain that sentence to you?

Person keeps spamming vehicles…strategy to nullify the threat use a plasma pistol over charge to EMP the vehicle, kill the driver

Strategic nullification :slight_smile:

> > > keep getting strategically nullified by the Plasma Pistol
> >
> > Strategically nullified by the plasma pistol? LOL what does that even mean? Is that like “well the guy was shooting me, so I strategically shot him back”
>
> Do you really need me to explain that sentence to you?
>
> Person keeps spamming vehicles…strategy to nullify the threat use a plasma pistol over charge to EMP the vehicle, kill the driver
>
> Strategic nullification :slight_smile:

but the PP makes the mantis worthless.

Not until they introduce a way to counter the idiots who go for the cheap Ghost splatter kills.

It won’t be a popular comment on here, given people’s previous thoughts, but I loved Reach’s armour lock for this reason.

Now if you’re stupid to get run over on a smaller map when there’s ample areas for keeping out of the way, or a warthog which don’t move as quickly, fair enough, but on the supposed larger maps, there needs to be something in place to stop it feeling like I’m playing on a freeway.

> > > keep getting strategically nullified by the Plasma Pistol
> >
> > Strategically nullified by the plasma pistol? LOL what does that even mean? Is that like “well the guy was shooting me, so I strategically shot him back”
>
> Do you really need me to explain that sentence to you?
>
> Person keeps spamming vehicles…strategy to nullify the threat use a plasma pistol over charge to EMP the vehicle, kill the driver
>
> Strategic nullification :slight_smile:

Oh I understood what you were trying to say. I think you misinterpreted my response.

My response was a sarcastic way of saying that EMP’ing a vehicle is not strategy, it’s just obvious. Is DMRing someone strategy? No. Is using rocket launcher on someone strategy? No. It’s just something you do.

With plasma pistol on vehicles all you have to do is herp derp aim within 10 meters of the vehicle and let the auto aim tracking do the rest. Then herp derp your three plasma grenades at it and it’s gone. That’s not strategy, that’s bad game design.

A few thing to make PP and PG useless with any Hog or Ghost.

1. Try driving with a clear idea of what path you want.
  2. Do not go for splatters that do not have an easy excape route.
  3. Gunners should call out threats, or have a spotter.
  4. Power slide can cut the lock and percent sticks.
  5. Staying a bit back from jumpers or the crowd can give a but of rest but give a few kills.
  6. Team work can last forever.
  7. Do not be predictable, do not travel in circles around an active area.
  8. Only tanks should focus on the kills, others should go for opportunity kills and remain fast.

Play a game on Exile without plasma pistols. Let’s see you take down the gauss hog and banshee in a reasonable time without one. I guarantee they will get 50 plus kills combined. I played a game last night where the gauss hog got 42 kills because my team was terrible and no one used plasma pistols.

If there aren’t PP, then the vehicles besides the regular hog, mongoose, and ghost should take longer to spawn.

> > > > keep getting strategically nullified by the Plasma Pistol
> > >
> > > Strategically nullified by the plasma pistol? LOL what does that even mean? Is that like “well the guy was shooting me, so I strategically shot him back”
> >
> > Do you really need me to explain that sentence to you?
> >
> > Person keeps spamming vehicles…strategy to nullify the threat use a plasma pistol over charge to EMP the vehicle, kill the driver
> >
> > Strategic nullification :slight_smile:
>
> but the PP makes the mantis worthless.

hardly worthless…but if it could not effect the Mantis then it would be more of a beast then it already is

> just no…for the love of HALO, no
>
> Sensing you like to rush for vehicles right away and spam their use but keep getting strategically nullified by the Plasma Pistol huh

pushing for and acquiring vehicles is a lot more skill than spawning with plasma pistol.

Remove it from dominion too.

I think 343i just needs to up the vehicle health and reduce the stun from EPMs. Warthogs should die from 3 or 4 plasma nades, not 2.

> Play a game on Exile without plasma pistols. Let’s see you take down the gauss hog and banshee in a reasonable time without one. I guarantee they will get 50 plus kills combined. I played a game last night where the gauss hog got 42 kills because my team was terrible and no one used plasma pistols.
>
> If there aren’t PP, then the vehicles besides the regular hog, mongoose, and ghost should take longer to spawn.

This, that means the only way to kill the gauss hog is if you are lucky and get a rocket launcher or S laser out of ordinance.

No, it shouldn’t.

Disabling vehicles would be much more difficult because if you didn’t have a power weapon you would be SOL.

Trust me, I know from experience. Without the PP, the Mantis would be godlike.

NO.

> No, it shouldn’t.
>
> Disabling vehicles would be much more difficult because if you didn’t have a power weapon you would be SOL.
>
> Trust me, I know from experience. Without the PP, the Mantis would be godlike.

Why do you need to SPAWN with the plasma pistol to combat the Mantis? Remove the ability to spawn with it, put the plasma pistol on the map.

Plasma pistol is here to stay. those who want it removed just want BTB to be made into vehicle easy mode.