Plasma Pistol Power.

Hey, everybody it’s me again with another opinion. Let’s talk about the plasma pistol. It’s pretty difficult to get the mastery for this weapon isn’t it or even a kill?

I just watched a video where it takes 4 shots to the shield to take it off and 8 more just to kill and the PP’s charge is a third of the way gone. I do like the idea that the overcharge stops vehicles in their tracks and that should be kept but maybe 343i should tweak the battery and the shots it takes to kill with this weapon. I love using it to stop vehicles but I believe it needs to be tweaked also to where you can’t just overload a vehicles all the time just once for a time maybe some type of anti-charge shot protection they could implement (not able to be seen of course but in the background).

Now again I’m no techie when it comes to tweaking games and their weapon functions.
I think that they should have one final tweak update to implement before the end of the year and then just do minor updates like Bethesda is doing with Skyrim right now so they can focus on Halo 5 and make it really good like Halo 2 was after Halo 1.

Yes, I’m just throwing ideas out their and I do love Halo 4 but in my opinion some things still need fixed and I know it is 343i’s game and it is their ideas but I like that they do listen to their fans.

Normal PP should be buffed. Emp should be nerfed.

I did get about 50 plasma pistol kills in one day though… but I tried. There are tips to do it.

> Normal PP should be buffed. Emp should be nerfed.
>
> I did get about 50 plasma pistol kills in one day though… but I tried. There are tips to do it.

How bad was the K/D damage? Did you do that because you lost a bet?

I can have a positive KD with my tool of destruction being the plasma pistol. I’m good enough for that. I’m trying to get plasma pistol master, I need 479 more plasma pistol kills to go. But I’m also close to flag mastery. 10 more flag victories to go.

I would like for the PP to get a buff. But I really can wait for that to be done in Halo 5.

In Halo 5 I’d prefer to see the CE PP used in load outs. The charged bolt doesn’t EMP people it sticks to them inflicting damage.

This way it does more damage and that blasted EMP will be gone from load outs and with the lack of an EMP weapon in the game it will be a good time to bring Reaches Grenade launcher back.