plasma pistol kills.

Out of all the weapon commendations this has to be the biggest joke. Seven tiers? come on, this thing shouldn’t even be on the list. Only way I can get someone is if I punch them first and then if i’m lucky, get a kill.

> Out of all the weapon commendations this has to be the biggest joke. Seven tiers? come on, this thing shouldn’t even be on the list. Only way I can get someone is if I punch them first and then if i’m lucky, get a kill.

I agree. I don’t have any idea on how we are supposed to kill with this.

I guess we should probably deal with it then.

You could just get two shots off, melee, then one shot. Guarenteed kill provided that they have full shields and health.

I play Regicide with friends a lot and we use Plasma Pistols only, and I’m still only 14/100 on Expert! If it takes 100 for Expert, I can’t imagine how many it takes for Master!

Plasma Pistol kills, Pulse Grenade Kills and Mongoose destroyer are going to be the most difficult to obtain.

yeah, the existence of this commendation is just mean :frowning: i have only like six kills total with it. i try to get their shield down with br/dmr/melee then shoot with the plasma.
i’m pretty plasma pist about it xD

> Out of all the weapon commendations this has to be the biggest joke. Seven tiers? come on, this thing shouldn’t even be on the list. Only way I can get someone is if I punch them first and then if i’m lucky, get a kill.

Play with a full party where everyone is using plasma pistols and is trying to kill each other.

There’s no need hurry anyway. You have plenty of time to spend with the plasma pistol - Halo 5 isn’t out before years.

> Plasma Pistol kills, Pulse Grenade Kills and Mongoose destroyer are going to be the most difficult to obtain.

Pulse grenades are very strong if you use grenader and explosives you should have no problem getting kills with it.

Mongoose destroyer takes alot of time as not to often you run into a mongoose and when you do you probly don’t have a power weapon on you.

Plasma pistol will be the last thing I master that’s for sure.

> > Plasma Pistol kills, Pulse Grenade Kills and Mongoose destroyer are going to be the most difficult to obtain.
>
> Pulse grenades are very strong if you use grenader and explosives you should have no problem getting kills with it.
>
> Mongoose destroyer takes alot of time as not to often you run into a mongoose and when you do you probly don’t have a power weapon on you.
>
> Plasma pistol will be the last thing I master that’s for sure.

thanks for the tip on the pulse grenade. i’ve used it some with explosives or grenadier but not both, i believe.

so true about mongoose destroyer, i have none. every time i see one i’m like noo, all i have are nades.

> Plasma Pistol kills, Pulse Grenade Kills and Mongoose destroyer are going to be the most difficult to obtain.

Pulse grenade kills are actually very easy to master. Although I mastered it last, I did it faster than either plasma grenades or frag grenades. Go into Regicide with Jet Pack, AR (or other assault weapon of your choice), Grenadier, and Explosives.

Explosives give you a much bigger range to work with and Grenadier gives you 2 pulse grenades to start with. Knock out an opponent’s shield with your AR and one pulse grenade is an instant kill. You can work on your assault weapons commendations as well.

Also, I still manage a positive K/D with this method as long as I’m playing on Abandon or Haven.

> > Plasma Pistol kills, Pulse Grenade Kills and Mongoose destroyer are going to be the most difficult to obtain.
>
> Pulse grenade kills are actually very easy to master. Although I mastered it last, I did it faster than either plasma grenades or frag grenades. Go into Regicide with Jet Pack, AR (or other assault weapon of your choice), Grenadier, and Explosives.
>
> Explosives give you a much bigger range to work with and Grenadier gives you 2 pulse grenades to start with. Knock out an opponent’s shield with your AR and one pulse grenade is an instant kill. You can work on your assault weapons commendations as well.
>
> Also, I still manage a positive K/D with this method as long as I’m playing on Abandon or Haven.

They’re pretty good for KotH too. Especially on Despair!

Out of my 8500-some kills, a whopping 1 of them is with the plasma pistol.

My buddy ENVIISIONZ just completed the plasma pistol challenge. Its hard but not impossible. Im kind of annoyed how quickly you are able to max out accommodations in this game. by the end of 6 months almost everyone should have everything mastered.

This might relieve you of some effort of figuring out how to master the weapon.

Plasma Pistol Help

The first weapon commendation that I will complete will probably be the gravity hammer. I went from Novice to Expert in 2 games!

> I play Regicide with friends a lot and we use Plasma Pistols only, and I’m still only 14/100 on Expert! If it takes 100 for Expert, I can’t imagine how many it takes for Master!

I have the guide, I can clarify it for you. 940 kills in total to complete the commendation. Good luck with that! Man it sounds fun to play like that, I’ve gotten 3 total so far.

The pulse grenade kills are a little easier to get, just go into king of the hill and toss a few into the hill when it’s crowded with people. If they don’t move it’s easy kills.

MedSprinter’s advice changed my life. Though your post was directed towards pulse grenades, this combination has helped me get plasma pistol kills too. Jet pack, AR, plasma pistol, pulse grenades, explosives and grenadier. So fun.

Actually, pulse grenade kills are easy. Just punch a guy and throw it where he or she is standing.

Hallways are your friend.

thanks for whoever posted the guide. I will try to apply some of this knowlege to good use.