Plasma pistol is broken..

the amounts of times I’ve died because i’ve charged up the plasma pistol but then for it to shoot a non charged shot is really really stupid

I’m sorry to tell you, but this is one of the cases that you can’t blame something else. You have to take responsibility for your actions sometimes. In this case, it’s your failure to hold down the trigger long enough. Not the plasma pistol’s fault you’re not patient enough.

> 2533274808132968;2:
> I’m sorry to tell you, but this is one of the cases that you can’t blame something else. You have to take responsibility for your actions sometimes. In this case, it’s your failure to hold down the trigger long enough. Not the plasma pistol’s fault you’re not patient enough.

It was charged… I’m sorry the game isn’t letting me fire a charged shot and is somehow my fault

I haven’t even seen anybody using it to be honest. Then again, the weapons are so well balanced nobody needs the plasma pistol hand pistol combo to break someones shields for a one shot. You can do that with just the pistol In The same amount of time.

> 2533274829556578;4:
> I haven’t even seen anybody using it to be honest. Then again, the weapons are so well balanced nobody needs the plasma pistol hand pistol combo to break someones shields for a one shot. You can do that with just the pistol In The same amount of time.

Vehicles… I don’t waste plasma pistols on people

> 2533274942042829;5:
> > 2533274829556578;4:
> > I haven’t even seen anybody using it to be honest. Then again, the weapons are so well balanced nobody needs the plasma pistol hand pistol combo to break someones shields for a one shot. You can do that with just the pistol In The same amount of time.
>
>
> Vehicles… I don’t waste plasma pistols on people

I haven’t had a single issue with it, nor with anyone else…honestly I don’t even need it for vehicles anymore either, you can just snipe the driver out with a precision weapon.

> 2533274907200114;6:
> > 2533274942042829;5:
> > > 2533274829556578;4:
> > > I haven’t even seen anybody using it to be honest. Then again, the weapons are so well balanced nobody needs the plasma pistol hand pistol combo to break someones shields for a one shot. You can do that with just the pistol In The same amount of time.
> >
> >
> > Vehicles… I don’t waste plasma pistols on people
>
>
> I haven’t had a single issue with it, nor with anyone else…honestly I don’t even need it for vehicles anymore either, you can just snipe the driver out with a precision weapon.

You can’t snipe people out of every vehicle, especially when they’re (autocorrect keeps changing they’re to they’real… Sigh) looking right at you