Plasma Pistol Commendation

So I’m on Distinguished on this Commendation and I’m curios to know how is everyone else on this Commendation so post your status =D

I think I have one or two kills…

i have 5 haha
The only time i ever get kills with it is when i shoot a charged shot at someone when they’re getting shot by my team

I think don’t have many kills with green gun. It’s incredibly weak and not worth the rage/drop in stats to get this commendation up.

Not until it’s buffed back to Reach damage, which i thought it was fine but not overly powerful. While it’s above Halo 2/3 in terms of damage, it’s no where near as strong or useful.

Any time I get a Damage Boost I switch to Plasma Pistol.

Silly fun.

> So I’m on Distinguished on this Commendation and I’m curios to know how is everyone else on this Commendation so post your status =D

How many kills is it to the next level?

> > So I’m on Distinguished on this Commendation and I’m curios to know how is everyone else on this Commendation so post your status =D
>
> How many kills is it to the next level?

I have two kills with it. First was when I ran out of ammo for the main gun. Second, if I remember correctly, was a plasma overcharge on a guy who then committed suicide. I was given a kill for the last damage on him.

So I don’t even have Novice yet.

The damn gun takes 9 shots to kill someone with no shields D:

I have like 3-4 kills sometime soon me and my friends will take over a regicide lobby and use plasma pistols only or something seems like silly fun to me.

> The damn gun takes 9 shots to kill someone with no shields D:
>
> I have like 3-4 kills sometime soon me and my friends will take over a regicide lobby and use plasma pistols only or something seems like silly fun to me.

Taking over a Regicide lobby to boost commendations is against the rules.

> The damn gun takes 9 shots to kill someone with no shields D:
>
> I have like 3-4 kills sometime soon me and my friends will take over a regicide lobby and use plasma pistols only or something seems like silly fun to me.

I have gotten almost all my kills whit it on Regicide I use Granadier so I get more granades also I use Explosives so its weaker and increases the range of it so 1 grande takes the shield of my enemy then I rage my Plasma pistol on that person also I must advice to everyone thats goin to try this commendation is never orverload the pulse.

The fun thing is that I have won around 5 games of regicide just using my Plasma pistol

I have yet to even use it.

Exactly, that accommodation is silly. They should make the challenges specific to the guns. the final what 1000 kills your gonna need with the plasma pistol will be dumb. Maybe make it kills or emp assists as well that would make it better ya know. As it stands I don’t see many getting this without boosting…and alot of it.

Wrong post sorry

> > The damn gun takes 9 shots to kill someone with no shields D:
> >
> > I have like 3-4 kills sometime soon me and my friends will take over a regicide lobby and use plasma pistols only or something seems like silly fun to me.
>
> Taking over a Regicide lobby to boost commendations is against the rules.

As a note he never TECHNICALLY said boost anywhere in there. he said plasma pistols only. If you can make an entire room agree to use only one specific gun and you guys legitimately fight, there is nothing rule braking about that. Whether that whole lobby is on your friends list is irrelevant lol.

> > The damn gun takes 9 shots to kill someone with no shields D:
> >
> > I have like 3-4 kills sometime soon me and my friends will take over a regicide lobby and use plasma pistols only or something seems like silly fun to me.
>
> Taking over a Regicide lobby to boost commendations is against the rules.

What’s wrong with full party boosting? Bungie was OK with that.

> Exactly, that accommodation is silly. They should make the challenges specific to the guns. the final what 1000 kills your gonna need with the plasma pistol will be dumb. Maybe make it kills or emp assists as well that would make it better ya know. As it stands I don’t see many getting this without boosting…and alot of it.

I haven’t Boosted the Plasma pistol and I think the final is not 1000kills if distinguished which is the one before the final(Master) takes 250 kills Master will probably will take 500kills

I have one kill. It was by accident too.

> > Exactly, that accommodation is silly. They should make the challenges specific to the guns. the final what 1000 kills your gonna need with the plasma pistol will be dumb. Maybe make it kills or emp assists as well that would make it better ya know. As it stands I don’t see many getting this without boosting…and alot of it.
>
> I haven’t Boosted the Plasma pistol and I think the final is not 1000kills if distinguished which is the one before the final(Master) takes 250 kills Master will probably will take 500kills

Ah good point. 250 was expert for dmr which then went 500 distinguished to 1000 master. so yup prolly 500…which is still WAY to much lol…This is totally making me want to go do it** lol. This is why my kd is negative now doing random ish like this lol! Will be fun ^^V

> > > Exactly, that accommodation is silly. They should make the challenges specific to the guns. the final what 1000 kills your gonna need with the plasma pistol will be dumb. Maybe make it kills or emp assists as well that would make it better ya know. As it stands I don’t see many getting this without boosting…and alot of it.
> >
> > I haven’t Boosted the Plasma pistol and I think the final is not 1000kills if distinguished which is the one before the final(Master) takes 250 kills Master will probably will take 500kills
>
> Ah good point. 250 was expert for dmr which then went 500 distinguished to 1000 master. so yup prolly 500…which is still WAY to much lol…This is totally making me want to go do it** lol. This is why my kd is negative now doing random ish like this lol! Will be fun ^^V

Yes its fun once you get to know your PP you can own ppl whit it also I recomend you to play on Heaven if doing regicide its my favorite map cuz theres were I get the most kills also cuz I have been playoing regicide I have alsmost mastered Kingslayer comm so its almost 2x1