Plasma Pistol Commendation

How the heck am I supposed to do this?? This is probably one of the hardest commendations to get. Does anyone have any tips for this incredible feat?

2 shot-melee-shot is a pretty fast way to kill people with it if you take them by surprise.

> 2533274924514228;1:
> How the heck am I supposed to do this?? This is probably one of the hardest commendations to get. Does anyone have any tips for this incredible feat?

make a lodaut with an assault rifle and the pistol, remove almot all their life then shoot them once with the pistol ^^

Boosting is your best bet. But I don’t agree with that.

Try paintball on team action sack. It is really fun. And you use a one shot plasma pistol. Problem solved.

Does anyone know what the odds are of Paintball coming up though? I’ve been playing Action Sack for weeks looking for it and I’ve only seen it once and it doesn’t seem to be popular…

What you could do is get a 10 player session started and ask friends to help you do this. Just keep killing them with the plasma pistol. That’s my best advice if you need it severely.

> 2533274867677486;6:
> Does anyone know what the odds are of Paintball coming up though? I’ve been playing Action Sack for weeks looking for it and I’ve only seen it once and it doesn’t seem to be popular…

The reason why it’s unpopular is because every hates the 1-life gameplay, myself included.

Play Rumble pit and get some nice killsteals with it

> 2533274820441404;9:
> Play Rumble pit and get some nice killsteals with it

Best way to get kills. also 12 shoots to kill

Shoot them a few times after a melee.

> 2533274951646282;8:
> > 2533274867677486;6:
> > Does anyone know what the odds are of Paintball coming up though? I’ve been playing Action Sack for weeks looking for it and I’ve only seen it once and it doesn’t seem to be popular…
>
>
> The reason why it’s unpopular is because every hates the 1-life gameplay, myself included.

I agree too. Has there been any talk of a SWAT playlist highlighting the PP?

> 2533274974390557;5:
> Try paintball on team action sack. It is really fun. And you use a one shot plasma pistol. Problem solved.

This is how I did mine too

wait until they are not looking

I know this is going to sound horrible, but imo boosting is the only effective way to complete the pp commendation quickly.

Surcharge before a melee and cross and ennemy. So easy :slight_smile:

solo es recargar y ya

> 2533274867677486;6:
> Does anyone know what the odds are of Paintball coming up though? I’ve been playing Action Sack for weeks looking for it and I’ve only seen it once and it doesn’t seem to be popular…

Same! and when it finally comes up no one votes for it!

Don’t boost, you’ll know in your mind you didn’t really accomplish it.
Your friends will all be like “woah, you finished the Plas Pistol commendation, you’re awesome!”
Or, if they’re like mine “dude get a life, Halo 5 is coming out”

If you’re gonna fight in a map with vehicles. Then use the pistol and hold its trigger to shot an EMP shot.