Plasma pistol as a loadout...

Whoever thought of this was a complete genius. I wish I was there when it happened. I mean, seriously, who could we possibly thank for killing vehicular combat other than him? Play CTF on any map with vehicles, and whoever uses the vehicles gets completely raped! I can’t believe this is the first Halo installment to think of this! Now noobs who have to depend on vehicles to get kills will juust start raping people even harder on foot! Thank you so much 343!
This is seriously almost as good as giving us a mini shotgun off spawn! Now, because of mini shotgun campers on adrift, and plasma pistols on vehicle maps, I can no longer enjoy your Crap-ture the flag gametype. This truly is amazing!

I do enjoy being able to shut down a wraith when playing dominion…

TWO words:
OPERATOR SPECIALIZATION
seriously stop whining. You should have know better since we knew plasma pistols were in loadouts.

> TWO words:
> OPERATOR SPECIALIZATION
> seriously stop whining. You should have know better since we knew plasma pistols were in loadouts.

FOURTEEN words: NOT EVERYONE CAN GET THAT SPECIALIZATION YET SO STOP ASSUMING EVERYONE HAS IT ALREADY.

Seriously, you should know that vehicles are completly useless and are avoided be cause of plasma pistols in loadouts.

> TWO words:
> OPERATOR SPECIALIZATION
> seriously stop whining. You should have know better since we knew plasma pistols were in loadouts.

Implying everyone is an SR50.

Its tracking is horrible, it is useless in firefights, and it runs out of ammo very quickly. If you are implying that its overpowered, then you are wrong.

But as far as vehicles, move out of the way. I mean seriously! the tracking is so bad, that all you need do is move about 3 centimeters to the side.

Sounds like you need to change up your gear. Hasn’t plasma pistols always disabled vehicles? I mean, is this like news to you or something? I don’t get it. Not to mention you can only get like 3 charged shots out of 1 before it runs out of ammo and you need to be accurate with it because the tracking on it is bunk.

You probably just need to step your game up.

> Sounds like you need to change up your gear. Hasn’t plasma pistols always disabled vehicles? I mean, is this like news to you or something? I don’t get it. Not to mention you can only get like 3 charged shots out of 1 before it runs out of ammo and you need to be accurate with it because the tracking on it is bunk.
>
> You probably just need to step your game up.

Lets say I am in a warthog, and I’m playing CTF. There are 5 enemies on the other team, each with 3 shots in their plasma pistols (This readily happens every CTF game). How do you expect me to dodge 15 charged shots? This isn’t a hollywood movie where the protagonist walks around never even getting grazed by a bullet.

cole carter alexander E carter

> > Sounds like you need to change up your gear. Hasn’t plasma pistols always disabled vehicles? I mean, is this like news to you or something? I don’t get it. Not to mention you can only get like 3 charged shots out of 1 before it runs out of ammo and you need to be accurate with it because the tracking on it is bunk.
> >
> > You probably just need to step your game up.
>
> Lets say I am in a warthog, and I’m playing CTF. There are 5 enemies on the other team, each with 3 shots in their plasma pistols (This readily happens every CTF game). How do you expect me to dodge 15 charged shots? This isn’t a hollywood movie where the protagonist walks around never even getting grazed by a bullet.

You also have 4 teammates on your side, use teamwork and take them out. I can tell you’re really bad at this game just by whining you can’t solo 1v5 in CTF. This is a TEAM GAME.

I’m guessing you’ve never encountered a Plasma Pistol before.

I love how the noob combo is fantastic and so is carrying around a shotgun every time you spawn!.

if you have not noticed, they are trying to cater to the noob BIG TIME with Halo 4. I mean seriously, they let you spawn with the NOOB COMBO(plasma pistol+Rifle)?

> > > Sounds like you need to change up your gear. Hasn’t plasma pistols always disabled vehicles? I mean, is this like news to you or something? I don’t get it. Not to mention you can only get like 3 charged shots out of 1 before it runs out of ammo and you need to be accurate with it because the tracking on it is bunk.
> > >
> > > You probably just need to step your game up.
> >
> > Lets say I am in a warthog, and I’m playing CTF. There are 5 enemies on the other team, each with 3 shots in their plasma pistols (This readily happens every CTF game). How do you expect me to dodge 15 charged shots? This isn’t a hollywood movie where the protagonist walks around never even getting grazed by a bullet.
>
> You also have 4 enemies on your side, use teamwork and take them out. I can tell you’re really bad at this game just by whining you can’t solo 1v5 in CTF. This is a TEAM GAME.

LMAO “use team work to take them out” they are just gonna spawn with them again instantly. Thats the problem…

Keep spawn killing them then. If they are trying to EMP your teams warthog, they are defenseless against your DMRs that can kill them in 3 seconds.