Plasma Pistol and Swat

Alright, so i’m a man of love as well as trying to finish every commendation possible, but something’s gotta give with this dang gun. I can’t even kill an enemy in the new Covenant Swat mode with this gun let alone even try with a shielded enemy. This gun is practically a BB gun being shot at a bullet proof vest.

So anyway, rant aside, anyone have any suggestions on how to use this toy in a grown mans Halo game?

Halo 4 seriously needs some plasma pistol friendly game types. Can we get paint ball or laser tag or something into action sack please? Heres to hoping that the next Halo game will have commendations that take into account the actual purpose of the respective weapons.

Plasma pistol in SWAT makes no sense. I know it’s covenant themed but honestly…

You just have to charge your shot, and hope you hit someone to has already been hit 2-3 times.

This should give you a kill. But running around in Swat with a Charged PP. Probably more likely to get you killed.

Always get a full party, and run around with PP only. It be pretty funny.

I figured with it being introduced into Covenant Swat it would be, not a one shot kill like the magnum, but at least maybe 2 or 3 for a kill but i’m sure I unloaded 6 shots into someone before they got annoyed with me and dropped me in a shot, lol. It’s just such a drag, especially for the commendation hunters as myself and my fellow Halo players.

I agree 100% - any weapon in SWAT should be capable of headshots. The PP as it stands now is worthless.

Be sure to give this feedback in the SWAT thread in the War Games Feedback forum - we must be heard!

What I did is go to Regicide and brought the AR, weakened my opponent and finished him with the pp. You could just chase the king and hope for a kill. There is this other thing, but that should help I hope. Also you will die… a lot and it’s the assist maker in that game type.

For people whining about the PP in Covy Swat:

What is your solution? What other Covy weapons are you going to add to Swat that are headshot capable? The magnum and boltshot are the UNSC and Forerunner secondary weapons, the plasma pistol is the Covy secondary so naturally it is the secondary in Covy Swat.

There is no headshot capable Covy weapon to replace the PP with. The only two headshot weapons are the carbine and beam rifle and we all know a sniper in Swat is all kinds of wrong.

If you don’t like the PP in Swat, don’t use it. Problem solved. It being there slightly helps get plasma pistol kills for people going for the commendation as well.

Maybe they should make the PP an ordinance option in Lightning Flag, although it may be 2 or 3 shot kill, better than nothing.

The commendation should be the number of vehicles stunned by the PP, not kills

> Maybe they should make the PP an ordinance option in Lightning Flag, although it may be 2 or 3 shot kill, better than nothing.
>
> The commendation should be the number of vehicles stunned by the PP, not kills

Plasma Pistol in Lightning Flag would work, by replacing the Concussion Rifle, IMO b/c of the one-hit kills. TBH, although i already finished the Covie loadout commies, the Plasma Pistol is more of an “assist” or weapon for “disabling”, not a weapon for “killing”.