plasma nades

They don’t kill by standing directly on them anymore… o.o.
Now theyre just basically COD Semtex. I even hear people calling them Semtex in utube vids and online.

FRAGS have bouncing effects (for knocking out shields and getting the headshot) and Plasmas are suppose to stick and have bigger damage.

Where the fk is this… Its been in there since halo 2

Yeah, that’s a bit odd; but I still use them all the time for sticks to vehicles and spartans.

Thats great! but it doesn’t help because i always get stuck by people who completely lose the dmr/br battle and throws that last sticky upon death

no… not great.

> Thats great! but it doesn’t help because i always get stuck by people who completely lose the dmr/br battle and throws that last sticky upon death

Yeh, i do that. If i go down you are coming with me!

Pick the explosives ‘perk’ and they should do about the same damage as they once did before.

> > Thats great! but it doesn’t help because i always get stuck by people who completely lose the dmr/br battle and throws that last sticky upon death
>
> Yeh, i do that. If i go down you are coming with me!
>
> Pick the explosives ‘perk’ and they should do about the same damage as they once did before.

That LOWERS the damage and increases the RADIUS of explosives. Unless I read the description wrong…

Because I can spawn with them, I do not mind a reduced damage setting that requires me to either stick for the kill or just followup with a shot to the head to finish the job if I don’t stick.
Try the Explosive mod if you want more deadly stickies.
PS: Stickies are also great for trading blows with a boltshot.

> > > Thats great! but it doesn’t help because i always get stuck by people who completely lose the dmr/br battle and throws that last sticky upon death
> >
> > Yeh, i do that. If i go down you are coming with me!
> >
> > Pick the explosives ‘perk’ and they should do about the same damage as they once did before.
>
> That LOWERS the damage and increases the RADIUS of explosives. Unless I read the description wrong…

Yes you read it wrong,

It increases radius, which means it is more damaging

AND

It decreases the damage done to yourself by your own grenades.