Plasma Launcher on Stormbreak

Has anyone else seen a grunt carrying a plasma launcher (Reach) in Fire Fight on the Attack on Stormbreak map? I saw one this weekend. Killed the grunt and saw the weapon laying on the ground but wasn’t able to pick it up. Saw a similar post a while back where the guy uploaded a video. Hope they bring this weapon back - way better than the plasma caster in my opinion because the grenades stuck instead of bouncing off.

I think that twitter post and a retweet from 343i was enough to verify that we are gonna get more DLC and hopefully all or if not most of the weapons seen in Halo.

Seriously? I have never seen that. That sounds really cool. I’ll have to look into that.

> 2535409103705542;2:
> I think that twitter post and a retweet from 343i was enough to verify that we are gonna get more DLC and hopefully all or if not most of the weapons seen in Halo.

It’s best to keep our expectations low. We don’t need another Falcon incident.

> 2533274852681222;4:
> > 2535409103705542;2:
> > I think that twitter post and a retweet from 343i was enough to verify that we are gonna get more DLC and hopefully all or if not most of the weapons seen in Halo.
>
>
> It’s best to keep our expectations low. We don’t need another Falcon incident.

Except this time there are pics and video of said Reach weapon. Definitely looks like “when” not “if”.

Can we have a little link to said evidence please

You can actually pick it up, but the weapon isn’t visible in first person - im guessing cuz they have’nt made a first person model of it yet

> 2533274852681222;4:
> > 2535409103705542;2:
> > I think that twitter post and a retweet from 343i was enough to verify that we are gonna get more DLC and hopefully all or if not most of the weapons seen in Halo.
>
>
> It’s best to keep our expectations low. We don’t need another Falcon incident.

Joke’s on the community with that one!

> 2533274857165616;6:
> Can we have a little link to said evidence please

Purdy neat. Glad to see it come back

> 2533274852681222;4:
> > 2535409103705542;2:
>
>

There is more content on the way for Halo 5, that has already been confirmed by 343 / MS (see Xbox Wire). Forge team have a large update on the way - prefabs, content browser, getting more REQs in Forge. Halo 5’s journey isn’t over yet :wink:

I picked it up for the first time today as well. It’s a really neat little addition to play with, if you have the chance! :slight_smile: