Plasma Launcher in Warzone Firefight

I’ve recently played a game of Warzone Firefight on ‘March on Stormbreak’ and after the end of the 3rd round I killed a grunt about 0.06 seconds after he spawned from a phantom, it was a one hit kill with a magnum, at this point your probably thinking I’m just another spartan on an afternoon stroll, However, this grunt especially was carrying a Frickin’ Plasma Launcher(NOT A -Yoink- PLASMA CASTER) no he was carrying the iconic plasma launcher featured in Halo:Reach, now that seems weird doesn’t it?
I picked it up and subsequently my HUD dissipated completely, but when i switched back to my DMR everything re-appeared, I could hold down the trigger and hear the launcher charging but could not see it at all, when i fired the projectiles looked like 2D images but exploded like smaller plasma grenades.

Now you’re probably wondering why you’ve read this but i think its interesting as this could mean we will see the Plasma Launcher Resurge in Halo 5 Guardians or It could mean 343i used Reachs original coding for Warzone Firefight

Comment your thoughts and questions below
I do have images but have no idea how to paste them to waypoint :frowning:

Someone already talked about this a few days ago on the forum.
Good to see there is more weapon on the way :slight_smile:

> 2533274864769942;2:
> Someone already talked about this a few days ago on the forum.
> Good to see there is more weapon on the way :slight_smile:

Nice to know I’m not the only one, Cheers

If they copied the code then I don’t think Bungie will be too happy!"

> 2535437028456993;4:
> If they copied the code then I don’t think Bungie will be too happy!"

Yeah because its not like they didnt ‘copy’ the entire game engine right? :]Its just a placeholder model until they add it in properly (prob next update)