Plasma grenades....

They are a power grenade, they should be a pick up like power weapons, why you can start with them is beyond me. Every-time it’s someone that can’t shoot but runs into your face and smacks you in the face with them, they aren’t even good sticks…

It seems to me that 343 made plasma pistols and grenades loadout weapons in conjunction with weakening vehicle’s armmor in an effort to keep vehicles from becoming too overpowering or the game deciding gear.

> They are a power grenade, they should be a pick up like power weapons, why you can start with them is beyond me. Every-time it’s someone that can’t shoot but runs into your face and smacks you in the face with them, they aren’t even good sticks…

How you let them get that close in the first place? Sorry, but this happened to me ounce in regicide… Only reason I allowed an enemy to get so close was because I was king… Impossible to keep so many targets from closing in.

Yeah, they’re a “power grenade” alright, that’s why when one of them blows up six inches away from someone’s feet they don’t die.

Plasma grenades are incredibly weak unless you get a direct stick.

> They are a power grenade, <mark>they should be a pick up like power weapons</mark>, why you can start with them is beyond me. Every-time it’s someone that can’t shoot but runs into your face and smacks you in the face with them, they aren’t even good sticks…

Then why can you spawn with a boltshot?

> Yeah, they’re a “power grenade” alright, that’s why when one of them blows up six inches away from someone’s feet they don’t die.
>
> Plasma grenades are incredibly weak unless you get a direct stick.

It isnt hard to get a direct stick, that’s like saying rockets are weak unless it hits near them so they should be a spawn weapon.

> > Yeah, they’re a “power grenade” alright, that’s why when one of them blows up six inches away from someone’s feet they don’t die.
> >
> > Plasma grenades are incredibly weak unless you get a direct stick.
>
> It isnt hard to get a direct stick, that’s like saying rockets are weak unless it hits near them so they should be a spawn weapon.

That’s actually not anything like what I said. Rockets can kill from a good distance away from someone. If you’re foolish enough to walk face to face, you deserve to be stuck. That’s not the grenades being overpowered, that’s human error and a lack of common sense.

That’s like trying to say melee is overpowered because you’re dumb enough to try to hug your enemies.

> > > Yeah, they’re a “power grenade” alright, that’s why when one of them blows up six inches away from someone’s feet they don’t die.
> > >
> > > Plasma grenades are incredibly weak unless you get a direct stick.
> >
> > It isnt hard to get a direct stick, that’s like saying rockets are weak unless it hits near them so they should be a spawn weapon.
>
> That’s actually not anything like what I said. Rockets can kill from a good distance away from someone. If you’re foolish enough to walk face to face, you deserve to be stuck. That’s not the grenades being overpowered, that’s human error and a lack of common sense.
>
> That’s like trying to say melee is overpowered because you’re dumb enough to try to hug your enemies.

the general thing you’re missing is that if I am beating someone because I am outskilling them, it is entirely unfair for them to “panic stick” and either kill me just before I get them or we kill each other. It isn’t the face that we’re always stupid enough to stand close to them. You should know you run faster forward than you do backwards so it’s pretty easy to close the gap, especially with sprint. Also I don’t know like anyone else, but 343 put way too many “we killed each other at the exact same time” situations in this game. In Reach though panic sticking was overlooked because you had to find the stickies unless it was covy slayer. In Halo 4 you can always do this because you always spawn with them. Its an annoying and nooby practice and something similar to the issue with the DMR. It would just be easier and not a problem if it were classic Halo and you needed to pick them up, but no we need fully customizable loadouts that include unbalanced weapons(DMR, Stickies, Boltshot).

I see where you’re coming from but honestly it seems like people sit up late at night looking for things to complain about.

> > > > Yeah, they’re a “power grenade” alright, that’s why when one of them blows up six inches away from someone’s feet they don’t die.
> > > >
> > > > Plasma grenades are incredibly weak unless you get a direct stick.
> > >
> > > It isnt hard to get a direct stick, that’s like saying rockets are weak unless it hits near them so they should be a spawn weapon.
> >
> > That’s actually not anything like what I said. Rockets can kill from a good distance away from someone. If you’re foolish enough to walk face to face, you deserve to be stuck. That’s not the grenades being overpowered, that’s human error and a lack of common sense.
> >
> > That’s like trying to say melee is overpowered because you’re dumb enough to try to hug your enemies.
>
> the general thing you’re missing is that if I am beating someone because I am outskilling them, it is entirely unfair for them to “panic stick” and either kill me just before I get them or we kill each other. It isn’t always the fact that we’re always stupid enough to stand close to them. You should know you run faster forward than you do backwards so it’s pretty easy to close the gap, especially with sprint. Also I don’t know about anyone else, but 343 put way too many “we killed each other at the exact same time” situations in this game. In Reach though panic sticking was overlooked because you had to find the stickies unless it was covy slayer. In Halo 4 you can always do this because you always spawn with them so stickies tend to be more luck than skill. Its an annoying and nooby practice and something similar to the issue with the DMR. It would just be easier and not a problem if it were classic Halo and you needed to pick them up, but no we need fully customizable loadouts that include unbalanced weapons(DMR, Stickies, Boltshot). Wait just kidding we don’t need loadouts!

> I see where you’re coming from but honestly it seems like people sit up late at night looking for things to complain about.

actually I was just messing around cause it’s a new years party where I am. Btw cheers everyone!

> They are a power grenade, they should be a pick up like power weapons, why you can start with them is beyond me. Every-time it’s someone that can’t shoot but runs into your face and smacks you in the face with them, they aren’t even good sticks…

I’ll out BR you then stick your corpse from across the map, boy.

think i’ve said this a million time now but…they should just remove loadouts. then no more issues

> > > Yeah, they’re a “power grenade” alright, that’s why when one of them blows up six inches away from someone’s feet they don’t die.
> > >
> > > Plasma grenades are incredibly weak unless you get a direct stick.
> >
> > It isnt hard to get a direct stick, that’s like saying rockets are weak unless it hits near them so they should be a spawn weapon.
>
> That’s actually not anything like what I said. Rockets can kill from a good distance away from someone. If you’re foolish enough to walk face to face, you deserve to be stuck. That’s not the grenades being overpowered, that’s human error and a lack of common sense.
>
> That’s like trying to say melee is overpowered because you’re dumb enough to try to hug your enemies.

LOL, stickies are one hit kill, melee isn’t if you are out gunning the other person. Not to mention they can you know run at me with sprint.