Plasma Grenades Under powered

I never recall being able to stand on top of a plasma and live in any of the halos. Anyone else agree?

I agree

They kind of seem a bit less powerful but this is a good thing seeing as you can spawn with 2 of them.

> I never recall being able to stand on top of a plasma and live in any of the halos. Anyone else agree?

yeah I noticed it needs a buff there’s a buff forum now by BS Angel maybe should bring it up there

I would like to say that I disagree with this thread 10000%. It seems like most people use the plasma grenade and it’s almost the only one I ever get killed by. To be honest, I’m not sure if I was killed with the Forerunner grenade at all in multiplayer yet

I like how they work. Good against Vehicles, But balanced so there is still a use for Frags.

The only thing I’d change is to make the time it takes to explode a fraction less. The nerf balances out having it as a loadout option.

I agree they are much weaker

Yeah the best grenade ever got nerfed with this game it sucks.

all the grenades seem a little weaker

Slightly more blast radius would help them out but I think you should only spawn with one. Too many people waiting in melee range trying to get easy sticks in most games.

> I’m not sure if I was killed with the Forerunner grenade at all in multiplayer yet.

That’s because it’s absolutely useless.

Pulse grenade is actually the best for multiplayer.

> > I’m not sure if I was killed with the Forerunner grenade at all in multiplayer yet.
>
> That’s because it’s absolutely useless.

I actually like them on defense. Good to keep people off the Flag or Instantly Pop a Shield of a Ball Carrier.

Nooooo I swear whenever I get the sword I get stuck. Grenades as a whole are fine.

Buffed Plasma grenades would be little genocide balls. They’re fine as they are, they’re loadout weapons now, not power weapons you rush as in previous Halo games.

they were load out in reach too in slayer pro, fan of the neddle rifle anyone? I was :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you kidding?! Grenades are OVERpowered.

I feel against vehicles they are considerably weaker. I have a clip on my file share where I stick one to the minigun of a Warthog, right by where the guy was holding it and both the Warthog and the gunner survived.

> I feel against vehicles they are considerably weaker. I have a clip on my file share where I stick one to the minigun of a Warthog, right by where the guy was holding it and both the Warthog and the gunner survived.

It works better if you stick the wheels