Plasma grenades/pistol need go from Loadouts

in a game on vortex at the very beginning i boarded a ghost over in the left side tunnels on blue spawn. now i would have killed the guy and won but long and behold he stuck me as soon as i kicked him out of the ghost. i would like you guys to a video but i dont know how to get to my file-share on here.

honestly i just want them out of Big team. they completely destroy vehicle game play and end up resulting in some BS plays =/ i love this game but its got some issues that are very off putting

OK PEOPLE I DO NOT WANT THEM OUT OF THE GAME COMPLETELY AT ALL I JUST WANT THEM TO EITHER BE LIMITED OR GO BACK TO BEING MAP PICKUP.

and can some one please tell me how to access my fileshare on here so i can show you guys the video of the complete and utter -Yoink- that happened to me.

changes the tittle of the OP so people dont get confused with what im talking about

They are the only consistent counter to vehicles. If you get rid of the Plasma Pistol / Plasma Grenade combo you make it a vehicle controlled game. Mantises would need to be removed because they would be way over powered, Gauss hogs are already OP so lets make them more OP…

Use the operator perk to decrease the time the EMP works on you and just stay far enough while shooting people that when you do get plasma-ed they need to make a great throw to stick you.

Removing this nuke combo would make Big Team a vehicles only type of playlist

Not unless youre alright with vehicular-ruling BTB. It’d feel near impossible to stop any experienced driver.

Just get Operator.

Your fualt buddy. You could melee then board…

P grenades need to be limited to 1. PP need to stay

This was my one concern with the game before launch and it is definitely my biggest issue with it. I am a big warthog guy…it is a vehicle that requires a lot of skill and teamwork with a very big skill gap. Unfortunately with the PP/PG combo the warthog is nothing more than a rolling double kill

If stickies and PPs were removed from load outs they would still be abundant on the map an with personal ordinance. But standard vehicles would stand a fighting chance

And if you are concerned about power vehicles then make it balanced to where each team has one or remove them from the map entirely. If the ONLY legitimate combo to a vehicle is PP and PGs then the vehicle is OP

I would agree with you, but I’m more inclined to say that grenades should not have been a part of load outs to begin with.

Everybody should start with one frag, everybody should be able to pick up grenades off dead bodies, and grenades should be on-map pickups.

This would eliminate frag and plasma spamming across ALL modes, especially Dominion.

the grenades and pistols are fine the way they are. Dont be frustrated that you cant sit in a ghost the whole game and rape everyone. there is a specialization that gives you ‘wheel man’.

> They are the only consistent counter to vehicles. If you get rid of the Plasma Pistol / Plasma Grenade combo you make it a vehicle controlled game. Mantises would need to be removed because they would be way over powered, Gauss hogs are already OP so lets make them more OP…
>
> Use the operator perk to decrease the time the EMP works on you and just stay far enough while shooting people that when you do get plasma-ed they need to make a great throw to stick you.
>
> Removing this nuke combo would make Big Team a vehicles only type of playlist

no no no you misread. i want them out of the starting loadout, not out of the game completely.

the EMP and plasma grenades isnt really much of a problem but the fact that as soon as i get into a vehicle and instantly get EMP and then spammed with plasma grenades, or when i hijack a ghost but die a second later because the guy turned around and stuck me is completely BS!

honestly if they went back to map pick up i wouldn’t be having any problem but because you can spawn with them breaks alot of balance and takes so much skill out of the game. taking down vehicles used to be a reward and a team effort most of the time. now it just turned into something you see every 5 seconds =/

> P grenades need to be limited to 1. PP need to stay

Or even this. I don’t understand why anyone would think it is ok for one player to spawn with the abilility to instantly take out a hog

> the grenades and pistols are fine the way they are. Dont be frustrated that you cant sit in a ghost the whole game and rape everyone. there is a specialization that gives you ‘wheel man’.

if you would take the time to read my post you would understand that

A. i boarded the ghost who put him self in a bad situation FAIR and square

B. that seconds after boarding it he turns around and sticks me

C. that yes they are fine but completely break the game when put into your loadouts

D. i never said anything about me not being able to “rape” in a ghost the whole game which in all honesty i hardly use any vehicle at all especially in halo 4

> Your fualt buddy. You could melee then board…

so your telling me that its my fault that the driver of the ghost put himself in a bad situation and that i would have one fair and square but he took the BS route and one the battle which shouldn’t have happened… seems legit.

> > P grenades need to be limited to 1. PP need to stay
>
> Or even this. I don’t understand why anyone would think it is ok for one player to spawn with the abilility to instantly take out a hog

The guns you spawn with are a major part of Halo 4 and will not be changed. A reasonable change WOULD be 1 PG. The PP especially shouldn’t be a problem if you have that one specialization on.

They have been in Halo since the first one and they will remain. Not to mention everyone would be screwed against the Mantis without them.

> > > P grenades need to be limited to 1. PP need to stay
> >
> > Or even this. I don’t understand why anyone would think it is ok for one player to spawn with the abilility to instantly take out a hog
>
> The guns you spawn with are a major part of Halo 4 and will not be changed. A reasonable change WOULD be 1 PG. The PP especially shouldn’t be a problem if you have that one specialization on.

ok im fine with them being in the game and i would never want them to leave but what im not ok with is them being in a loadout on spawn! honestly PP isnt much of a problem but it is when its in a load out. the game would benefit greatly if PP went back to map pick up and not ever person in the -Yoink!- game having it off spawn.

We just need a classic playlist.

> ok im fine with them being in the game and i would never want them to leave but what im not ok with is them being in a loadout on spawn! honestly PP isnt much of a problem but it is when its in a load out. the game would benefit greatly if PP went back to map pick up and not ever person in the -Yoink!- game having it off spawn.

What if they made it to where you can only use 1 loadout during big team. That would cut back on the PP usage.

> We just need a classic playlist.

Then someone needs to start forging because most of H4’s maps are too big to not have Sprint.

It takes half a second to kill someone after boarding their ghost, stop being bad.

> It takes half a second to kill someone after boarding their ghost, stop being bad.

oh i killed the guy but he pulled a bs move and stuck me seconds after i kicked him out. im not a “bad” player at all considering iv got 3 perfections and usually go 20 & 7 or something unless its a bad day. take the time to read the post before posting yourself please.