plasma grenade spawn

Why do we need to spawn with two? They are on almost every map to pick up as it is. Even in reach the elite slayer as bad as it was had it right with spawning with one. Honestly if there was one change i could ask for this would be it. I know crazy right. One plasma grenade when we spawn please.

Sorry, no. They are needed to punish bad drivers… No.

Im talking about the kids that double lag suicide stick and dont even try to shoot their gun. I understand its a great last chance tool but make it that one last chance. Dont reward them for having a 10second adverage life every game.

> . One plasma grenade when we spawn please.

Are you saying this because you feel it is needed or because this would benefit your gameplay?

Because one pulse grenade isn’t working, one plasma grenade would be pointless. We might as well make it one frag grenade to be fair.

Im asking for a little bit of skill be brought back. I have accepted the fact loadouts are here to stay which i like. I was never the best at sticking people in other halos but in halo4 i am a stick master. If anything it will hurt me if the loadout is changed. I get tons of double and triple kills from sticks. Its the fact even if you dont stick someone it still can kill with using one nade. If frags were the same id say spawn with only one as well.

I completely agree. It is getting to the point that people don’t even shoot their guns. Once they spawn they run to the closest fight and instead of shooting they get as close to you as they can and attempt to stick you. The things game company’s will do to reduce the skill gap. This is just one of the many complaints I have for this game.

> Sorry, no. They are needed to punish bad drivers… No.

so i have to treat a warthog’s gun as a sniper rifle now?

the gun has a good medium range, but it’s not a sniper rifle,
in order to be effective, i need to be close by the target

and coupled with the plasma pistol means that anytime i get REMOTELY close to ANYONE, means that i’m a sitting duck

It feels like the thrill of a stick is gone.

> It feels like the thrill of a stick is gone.

It’s way too easy to stick people now. Close range it’s almost impossible to miss.

> > Sorry, no. They are needed to punish bad drivers… No.
>
> so i have to treat a warthog’s gun as a sniper rifle now?
>
> the gun has a good medium range, but it’s not a sniper rifle,
> in order to be effective, i need to be close by the target
>
>
> and coupled with the plasma pistol means that anytime i get REMOTELY close to ANYONE, means that i’m a sitting duck

Drive by shooting. With a good driver I rarely get EMPed and I surely don’t allow the guy with that pp pistol enough time to live to stick me. You know you can burst fire that thing for better accuracy right? You should be able to get 5 kills and 5 assist minimum with a good driver and gunner. Only lasers and sniper types should take you out…

On Raggy, the team that uses it to find enemy locations and call them out tends to win. So many assist, we had to rotate gunners just because of all the ordinance we were getting. Vehicles are all pretty powerful but the have to be used right.

But on topic… Why 2 stickies? Have you ever stuck the front of a ghost or worthog? It doesn’t kill anyone, if its a new vehicle and they had full shields. That’s why.