Plasma Caster is amazing IMO

I mean look at this!

> 2535440120215345;1:
> I mean look at this!

Nice work! I can’t use the caster but you sure as Yoink! can!

> 2533274931680884;2:
> > 2535440120215345;1:
> > I mean look at this!
>
>
> Nice work! I can’t use the caster but you sure as Yoink! can!

Thanks! Just shoot at their feet with the uncharged bolts. It only takes 2 to kill a full health Spartan, so that’s 2 shots for regular castor and only 1 for Scourge of Fire. Use charged shots on vehicles and critical enemy choke points like doorways when taking or defending an armory.

Practice with it a lot in customs, you’ll get the hang on it real quick.

I appreciate the time you took to upload the video. I too appreciate the caster. It’s a unique weapon, and I’m grateful for its inclusion in the games sandbox.

On a further note, I’ll be using my caster req’s more often now =)

> 2533274802123219;4:
> I appreciate the time you took to upload the video. I too appreciate the caster. It’s a unique weapon, and I’m grateful for its inclusion in the games sandbox.
>
> On a further note, I’ll be using my caster req’s more often now =)

Yeah it actually took about an hour to go back in theater, start recording where I wanted it to start, end it where I wanted it to end, trim and polish it, and upload it. I never really understood why it got so much hate since launch, it has been one of my favorite weapons. But yeah if my team ever needs a base again I’ll go grab a caster and came and it’s already ours :stuck_out_tongue:

Scourge of Fire looks pretty awesome, I don’t typically grab the caster in Warzone but that’s pretty convincing :slight_smile:

I love the caster when I am on the attacker side and we are attacking the core. Just charge it up for big explosions into the stairs/core area and u will get lots of kills. Just today I got 22 kills alone with the caster from doing this with no deaths haha.

> 2533274843260367;7:
> I love the caster when I am on the attacker side and we are attacking the core. Just charge it up for big explosions into the stairs/core area and u will get lots of kills. Just today I got 22 kills alone with the caster from doing this with no deaths haha.

Wow nice!

Nice video!

For first months of Halo 5 released, the caster was useless, but now it is pretty useful now!

> 2535440120215345;1:
> I mean look at this!

excellent work man

> 2535409489305717;9:
> Nice video!

Thanks!

> 2535440120215345;1:
> I mean look at this!

To be fair that’s not the REGULAR caster

Great video. I’ve never really paid much attention to the caster since I wasn’t very good at using it. I’m definetly gonna start using these now.

I always defended how underrated the Plasma Caster is. It is very good for attack and defense, vehicle and Spartan. And you can adapt it depending the case.

They buffed it. It used to be horrible, now its competent

> 2535434455150681;13:
> > 2535440120215345;1:
> > I mean look at this!
>
>
> To be fair that’s not the REGULAR caster

I know, but the only think different if I did have the regular castor would be that I would have to shoot twice rather than once for the kill

> 2533274921838152;16:
> They buffed it. It used to be horrible, now its competent

the buff didn’t really effect Scourge of Fire the way I used it, it only effected the charged shot which I never used. I could have done the exact same thing even before the buff.

Agreed. If used right

Very cool
It must have taken a while to get that good with the caster