Planet Reach

I don’t about everyone here. But looking at the information. Reach would of properly been one of the best halo games. What would happened if you took the game reach. A film was made out of it, but you looked at from a different view. About when reach very first got attacked. So when reach very first got attacked only a small hand full of elites landed on reach, at the time they attacked longhorn valley, vasgrade.The Unsc sent in a small army to inquire. But it wasn’t long after they were declared missing in action. Image the fear the terror of when a planet very first gets attacked. Just being thrown into chaos. So do you think this would make a good film.
Where will you be on that fatal day.

I was kind of hoping for this with “The Fall of Reach” video they released just before H5g, but alas, it was just the Chief’s story.

this would be nice tbh

> 2535405486667568;2:
> I was kind of hoping for this with “The Fall of Reach” video they released just before H5g, but alas, it was just the Chief’s story.

Its based on the fall of reach book from back in 2001, what the heck did you expect!?

A best game is a gut feeling, you cant use sale results or whatever to prove which game is “the best” its based on opinion. And i think halo ce would make a way better movie if it were made the same way as the h2a cutscenes.

> 2533274889282194;4:
> > 2535405486667568;2:
> > I was kind of hoping for this with “The Fall of Reach” video they released just before H5g, but alas, it was just the Chief’s story.
>
>
> Its based on the fall of reach book from back in 2001, what the heck did you expect!?

The actual Fall would have been nice. We didn’t even get to Sigma Octanus.

It would be easy and solid material to make a live action film out of for sure.

mmm nah