Plan to save up for LE Console?

In anticipation of Halo 4, if you’re getting the LE Console bundle, how do you plan to pay up the hefty $400 pricetag?

I wasn’t originally going to get the Console, but then i found out it comes with FOTUS armor which is one of the better looking helmets that i CANNOT miss out on, plus it’d be cool to have the blue LED light console and controllers so i’m gonna sell my xbox slim to help pay for it, or more like help pay it off since i have the luxury of having enough money in the bank to buy the LE Console bundle and THEN sell my xbox slim afterwards to put back some of the $400 in the bank.

But yea, FOTUS is the only reason i’m getting the LE Console (even though i will enjoy the console and controllers), but i won’t be paying $400 for FOTUS armor like some kids will (lol) because i’ll sell my current xbox :smiley: FOTUS will remain exclusive and not much people will have it so yea it’ll be worth it to have an armor that sells for $150 on Ebay lol. :smiley: I WILL buy the recruit armor off Ebay though. One of the better, normal-looking armors. pisses me off that the LE Console comes with the freaking standard edition of the game -_-

And i don’t know why everyone makes fun of FOTUS for looking like a unicorn, the joke’s on you because 343 intended for it to be the Unicorn Armor! That’s why the FOTUS Armor comes with a Unicorn Emblem!! xD Still one of the best looking helmets in the game regardless of it’s unicorn resemblance. The new Recon-Hayabusa. Except it’ll stay cool because not everyone will wear it except for the small amount of people that have it. :smiley:

First, I revel in joy that the console is actually $350 now.

2nd, $25 a week covers it. Been doing it since June.

> First, I revel in joy that the console is actually $350 now.
>
> 2nd, $25 a week covers it. Been doing it since June.

Where is it $350? Everywhere I look it is still $400…

> First, I revel in joy that the console is actually $350 now.
>
> 2nd, $25 a week covers it. Been doing it since June.

And who told you it’s $350. Because they and you are seriously misinformed. The system is still $400.

My friend said hers only cost $380 at gamestop, so idk what the deal is…

I think I remember seeing about a week or so ago that the Halo 4 console had been mismarked on the Gamestop site for $350 for a short time, but then returned to being $400. If your friend pre-ordered it when it was at a cheaper price, they may end up having to pay the full $400 when it ships.

On topic, I gave serious consideration to ordering the console, sadly mostly just to get the digital goodies that it comes with. But I had picked up the Reach console when it came out and it is still working fine, plus buying a new console at the end of a console cycle is a little dumb if you have a 360 that works fine, that’s my opinion anyways.

> > First, I revel in joy that the console is actually $350 now.
> >
> > 2nd, $25 a week covers it. Been doing it since June.
>
> Where is it $350? Everywhere I look it is still $400…

Oh well, it’ll take him 2 more weeks to get to that $400

I have about $150 on mine now I sold a few games to a friend so theres another $60 and then I’ll make payments on paydays between now and Nov 6th plus I do custom 360 controllers so that should help a little too cuz I’m also buying the Black Ops Vita bundle the week after Halo 4 so yeah need to stay on track with everything

I actually was able to get it from a week’s pay at work. :smiley:

I’m setting aside most of my paychecks to get my Limited Editions and Console Bundles.

I wish I could make all of the money I need in one week . .

Also how did you get that Avatar picture Ka Five ?

I thought it was from Crysis but then I thought it would have to be from Halo, because Waypoint doesn’t allow custom Avatar pictures.

I dislike the look of the HALO 4 Xbox - I would prefer the slim or the Reach Xbox any day …

OT good luck saving moneyzzzz

My best friend is getting the console… I’m going to laugh at him non-stop, he’s only getting it for FOTUS he doesn’t need or like the new console.

FOTUS… like £250 for an armour skin, the kid has no sense.

I will enjoy sticking plasmas to his unicorn horn and betraying him lol.

FOTUS is silly.

> My best friend is getting the console… I’m going to laugh at him non-stop, he’s only getting it for FOTUS he doesn’t need or like the new console.
>
> FOTUS… like £250 for an armour skin, the kid has no sense.
>
> I will enjoy sticking plasmas to his unicorn horn and betraying him lol.

I’m only getting it for FOTUS too. Not because i don’t want the Console or controllers, i’ll enjoy them. But i’m selling my old xbox so i won’t be spending $400 on just FOTUS. Some people love their customization, and having exclusive armor that also looks cool, top of the list. And there’s not that many good-looking armors in the game so that makes FOTUS a must-have.

I don’t think the unicorn horn will be in the hitbox, but you’ll definitely fear it when us Unicorns are charging at you.

> FOTUS is silly.

You’re jelly

I don’t see any reason to buy a new 360 when at any moment a new xbox could be released. I think I’ll wait.

I’m getting the console and the LE of the game.
How am I paying it off? Selling my 360 S (320GB), and one of the controllers for 60, plus the controller I have now for 20 :slight_smile:

I have plenty of time to pay the difference; right now I’m more worried on buying Borderlands 2 and a very expensive headset coming out the end of October…

EDIT: I don’t believe the nextbox will come out till 2014. I would find it silly for Microsoft to announce and release a console within the same year, no?

I already had it.

> In anticipation of Halo 4, if you’re getting the LE Console bundle, how do you plan to pay up the hefty $400 pricetag?
>
> I wasn’t originally going to get the Console, but then i found out it comes with FOTUS armor which is one of the better looking helmets that i CANNOT miss out on, plus it’d be cool to have the blue LED light console and controllers so i’m gonna sell my xbox slim to help pay for it, or more like help pay it off since i have the luxury of having enough money in the bank to buy the LE Console bundle and THEN sell my xbox slim afterwards to put back some of the $400 in the bank.
>
> But yea, FOTUS is the only reason i’m getting the LE Console (even though i will enjoy the console and controllers), but i won’t be paying $400 for FOTUS armor like some kids will (lol) because i’ll sell my current xbox :smiley: FOTUS will remain exclusive and not much people will have it so yea it’ll be worth it to have an armor that sells for $150 on Ebay lol. :smiley: I WILL buy the recruit armor off Ebay though. One of the better, normal-looking armors. pisses me off that the LE Console comes with the freaking standard edition of the game -_-
>
> And i don’t know why everyone makes fun of FOTUS for looking like a unicorn, the joke’s on you because 343 intended for it to be the Unicorn Armor! That’s why the FOTUS Armor comes with a Unicorn Emblem!! xD Still one of the best looking helmets in the game regardless of it’s unicorn resemblance. The new Recon-Hayabusa. Except it’ll stay cool because not everyone will wear it except for the small amount of people that have it. :smiley:

It’s dun been pre-ordered and paid off (at $350) for me!

well i am selling my xbox for 300 and just pay out 100 from pocket sounds like a pretty good deal to me and i also plan on paying off the halo 4 warheads pretty excited for nov 6