Plain ol Team Slayer

343i has made incredible strides in the last few months giving us some great playlist with attempts to making some of them appeal to more of the competitive community. While I enjoy playing Team Snipers, doubles, Throwdown they are missing the big one that needs to be looked at. 343 you need to get after Team Slayer. I miss playing a real Team Slayer. Please 343 we need a team slayer that doesn’t have all the Infinity stuff. I like playing Infinity but it so random even I get frustrated with it.

I want a real Team slayer. No instant respawn, no personal Ordnance, no custom load outs, power and non-power weapons on the map with set respawn timers, 1 kill = 1 point, 1 starting load out, No AA’s except maybe as a map pick up.

This is the slayer I believe most of us have been wanting.

If this comes back, I come back :slight_smile:

i whole heartedly agree with u…except with AA as pick up. absolute hate AA

No sprint either. But, hey … It’s not gonna happen. They are assimilating us …

You forgot NO SPRINT

I know that i am going to get hated for this, but i do not think that this would work. The excess amount of bullet magnetism and aim assist, and lack of descope would make weapons like the, br, and dmr would give the person who pick’s it up a strong power weapon.

> You forgot NO SPRINT

What’s wrong with sprint? That’s something I wouldn’t mind in a Classic playlist at all.

I’d play. Would love to see a list where first 2 slots were OG Slayer with AR/Mag, BR/Mag starts, with 3rd slot OG Slayer Pro with BR start, motion tracker disabled. Overshield should be the only drop from Infinity, with everything else spawning on the map. Turn friendly fire on, keep JIP enabled.

Throwdown is fun, but right now the gametypes seem to sit somewhere between legacy and tournament settings.

I’d rather see BRs in a legacy style playlist that utilizes motion tracker(with the option to play pro) and uses the entire weapon sandbox, with a separate MLG/pro style playlist that focused on the skill gap, where LightRifle starts seem more appropriate anyway.

> You forgot NO SPRINT

Would hurt more than it would help.

They should have given us more Slayer options to vote on a long time ago.

I get the feeling that if this comes in, a lot of the community will come back too. But what happens to those 50,000 or so who love the game as is. I personally love Halo 4, but this playlist added to the game would be awesome as well. We’ll just have to see what happens with 343i working hard to appeal to as many as possible.

> I get the feeling that if this comes in, a lot of the community will come back too. But what happens to those 50,000 or so who love the game as is. I personally love Halo 4, but this playlist added to the game would be awesome as well. We’ll just have to see what happens with 343i working hard to appeal to as many as possible.

Very simple create a second playlist and call it Social Slayer. In that playlist you can have Infinity as is, plus some of the older games like Team Rockets, Shotty’s, Fiesta Slayer etc… Slayer modes but made just for fun stuff.

> > You forgot NO SPRINT
>
> What’s wrong with sprint? That’s something I wouldn’t mind in a Classic playlist at all.

#1 sprint is not classic

#2 only noobs think sprint speeds the game up, it actually slows gameplay and ruins map design. Devs have to add extra negative space resulting in maps that are too large. Sprinting helps people escape situations where you have made a mistake and deserve death but instead escape when you shouldn’t (and increases kill times too much). It causes people to play sloppily, and keeps players from reaching their highest level of potential skill. Instead of sprint, base movement speed should be increased a bit. Not to mention that sprint simgle handedly ruins objective and makes slayer with instant respawn a joke.

> If this comes back, I come back :slight_smile:

The problem with Team Infinity right now is the constant -Yoink!- of power weapons. Also the fact that I always get paired up with people who are better than me, has made that playlist unplayable for me.

a team slayer playlist should have shipped with halo4 in my opinion.

i would like to see a team slayer playlist where everyone spawns with magnums and assault rifles and the occasionally team BRs.

• weapon spawns on timers.
  • no ordinance.
  • sprint and radar enabled.
  • some good forge maps into the mix

the only choice you can make is wich armorability you want.

i think the magnum needs to be changed also especially in a playlist like this.

in my opinion it should be a 5shot weapon
slow down the fire rate give it recoil whatever, just dont give it more bloom then it already has.

I think custom loadouts should show up in a Barebones Slayer playlist if only for consistency. Allow players to choose their primary weapon because that is harmless enough. For every player, force Frags, a Magnum, Resupply, and Explosives. You still keep the loadouts from almost every other playlist, but in a much more balanced sense. With letting players choose their primary, you don’t have to worry about AR/BR/DMR start arguments.

Personal Ordinance should obviously be disabled, and random ordinance be used only for creating static weapon spawns.

yea they let you spawn with a shotgun for Christs sakes. why not have the Magnum be a 5 shot.

and why do people have a hard on for explosives? it makes your grenades weaker(if everyone has it) but bigger. shouldnt you be rewarded with a strong grenade if you are good enough at throwing it?

> For every player, force Frags, a Magnum, Resupply, and Explosives

> in my opinion it should be <mark>a 5shot weapon</mark>
> slow down the fire rate give it recoil whatever, just dont give it more bloom then it already has.

> > You forgot NO SPRINT
>
> What’s wrong with sprint? That’s something I wouldn’t mind in a Classic playlist at all.

It makes maps feel too small

> > I get the feeling that if this comes in, a lot of the community will come back too. But what happens to those 50,000 or so who love the game as is. I personally love Halo 4, but this playlist added to the game would be awesome as well. We’ll just have to see what happens with 343i working hard to appeal to as many as possible.
>
> Very simple create a second playlist and call it Social Slayer. In that playlist you can have Infinity as is, plus some of the older games like Team Rockets, Shotty’s, Fiesta Slayer etc… Slayer modes but made just for fun stuff.

I WANT THIS!!!
I have been asking for this since Halo 4 came out. I am sick of having to do deal with ordinance and AAs. I just want a social playlist involving social slayer, social big team, etc, and a ranked playlist with snipers, swat, team slayer, etc. Throwdown just pisses me off when my entire team quits.

I agree i dont get why they didnt put team slayer in at the beginning its almost as if they wanted to turn players off.