plagiarism of COD To Halo reach-4

HI everyone!! I see a little comparison between halo reach - 4 and cod bo3 and infinite warfare, CoD a stolen various equipment of Halo Reach - 4 please help me to get a reply from developers of the game.

Why should they give you an reply?
They own you nothing.
Also the Universe section is a bad place for such topics.

Halo didn’t really invent most of its concepts though.

Fiction is by nature derivative. If you think Halo’s super original, watch Aliens. Inspiration isn’t a bad thing as long as you do new things with it.

Also, no developer is ever going to respond to a group of fans asking them if they plagiarized. Like, ever.

The only thing that really looks similar to me is CoD’s dropship to the Pelican, but just Google sci-fi dropships and you’ll see there ain’t much imagination in that department. People need to just give this a rest.

> 2533274812652989;5:
> The only thing that really looks similar to me is CoD’s dropship to the Pelican, but just Google sci-fi dropships and you’ll see there ain’t much imagination in that department. People need to just give this a rest.

So true doc. So true

The only real thing would be the concept art, and as Halsey said above, the drop ships. The rest of the “similarities” aren’t exclusive to Halo, and are pretty big Sci-Fi clichés.
Ringed shaped satellites/ships are in fact common in sci-Fi appearing in 2001: A space odyssey, Intersteller, Elysium, I believe there was a novel called Ringworld which invented the concept which was then put into a lot of 80s Sci-Fi novels…

But Microsoft should take action for a few things (concept art), probably with a word of warning.

With 343 making halo it’s own, I find sad and hilarious at the same time that call of dutys current look more like a halo. As much as I’m angainst CoDIW that militarised space battle felt like something we should have seen in the halo franchise already.

End of the day bungie payed homage to the UD-4L Cheyenne Dropship from aliens. The same ship astetic was also seen in star craft. These two franchise even went as far as having the pilots (halo Ce foehammer, Starcraft drop ship) be female. In keeping with the Vietnam War undertones of Aliens, the dropship purposefully included design elements that evoked Vietnam-era military aircraft, including the F-4 Phantom II fighter jet and the Bell UH-1 Huey helicopter.This has become the staple when designing any drop ship… Differnce between 343 and bungie one used a hind d as inspiration and the other a apache. COD is clear a over sized F35.

:thinking: I would think anyone who knew much of halos origins would know they ripped a lot of sci fis. 1999s “soldier” is basically the spartan project in another timeline.

> 2533274882881665;7:
> The only real thing would be the concept art, and as Halsey said above, the drop ships. The rest of the “similarities” aren’t exclusive to Halo, and are pretty big Sci-Fi clichés.
> Ringed shaped satellites/ships are in fact common in sci-Fi appearing in 2001: A space odyssey, Intersteller, Elysium, I believe there was a novel called Ringworld which invented the concept which was then put into a lot of 80s Sci-Fi novels…
>
> But Microsoft should take action for a few things (concept art), probably with a word of warning.

Concept art’s pretty weak to go to court over especially if its not even in game…