Pizzaz

Every Halo game besides CE (It’s mere existance at the time was novel) had some sort of extra feature to gameplay that shook things up. Halo 3 had equipment, Reach had AA’s. Without everyone going on rants about why they hate something, and realizing that 343 probably has something different in mind, what do you think Halo 4’s “Pizzaz” factor will be?

For example, I would not be surprised if weapon mods could be picked up on the stage. The pistol-grenade launcher might point to that.

…Okay. I guess I should get back to posting something more negative. That really seems to be the only way to get a response around here.

Just cause I feel sorry for you and want you to stop bumping your own thread. The problem is people think you’re talking about Pizza.

It’s Pizzazz. 4 Z’s.

I think unlocking stuff, progression. I think it’s going to be than reach cause reach was just like ohhh look at my new armor. The perk system getting new unlocks or perks is the new “Pizzazz”.

> …Okay. I guess I should get back to posting something more negative. That really seems to be the only way to get a response around here.

Lolz, Please don’t do that. I think Weapon Customizing would add more Depth to the Game, but It should only be an option for the Social Playlists.

Halo 4 will be the pizzazz itself :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 4 should be the CE of the new trilogy, if you know what I mean.

Thanks, I was getting worried! Usually these things have posts within 20 hours.