Pitfall Background In Trailer

I was just looking at the trailer. And I noticed something. If you look at all of Chief’s surroundings, it looks like the Background of Pitfall. With the crashed ships and everything. IDK if it means anything, but it’s a cool little thing. Whatcha guys think?

Although you may see the connection, I honestly don’t. The reason I don’t is because simply, I just don’t think it looks like it, looks more like a standard desert to me. Also, this animated trailer is most likely a part of the campaign, just like the animated trailer for Halo 4 was.

Those were rocks on the trailer op

> I was just looking at the trailer. And I noticed something. If you look at all of Chief’s surroundings, it looks like the Background of Pitfall. With the crashed ships and everything. IDK if it means anything, but it’s a cool little thing. Whatcha guys think?

There weren’t any crashed ships in the Halo 5 trailer.

> > I was just looking at the trailer. And I noticed something. If you look at all of Chief’s surroundings, it looks like the Background of Pitfall. With the crashed ships and everything. IDK if it means anything, but it’s a cool little thing. Whatcha guys think?
>
> There weren’t any crashed ships in the Halo 5 trailer.

There also wasn’t a broken moon.