Pistol is too good.....

Okay, so I, like everyone else, was super excited about the TU. However, after playing about 3 games of ZB slayer, I realized that the pistol is waaaay too good. So good, in fact, that only the really stupid people were using the DMR over it. This is because the pistol kills in 3 shots now, has no bloom, and has a rate of fire that is ridiculous. With that in mind, lets look at the DMR. Slower rate of fire, 4-5 shots to kill, just about the same accuracy as the pistol. Why would anyone use the DMR? This is the issue: The pistol needed to keep some bloom or get nerfed a little bit. It is ridiculous that a “side arm” has basically become a power weapon. You can literally kill someone faster with a pistol than you can with a sniper rifle (assuming the sniper hits the body). The DMR is perfect now, I love it. However, I will never use it because I would be stupid to do this. Why use a DMR when I can use an OP pistol? Bottom Line: the TU is fantastic, but they royally screwed up the pistol. Either nerf it or give it bloom, but dont keep it as it is now.

AR should replace the pistol as a spawning weapon, And put the magnum as a semi-power-weapon -pickup on the map.
Fixed.

> Okay, so I, like everyone else, was super excited about the TU. However, after playing about 3 games of ZB slayer, I realized that the pistol is waaaay too good. So good, in fact, that only the really stupid people were using the DMR over it. This is because the pistol kills in 3 shots now, has no bloom, and has a rate of fire that is ridiculous. With that in mind, lets look at the DMR. Slower rate of fire, 4-5 shots to kill, just about the same accuracy as the pistol. Why would anyone use the DMR? This is the issue: The pistol needed to keep some bloom or get nerfed a little bit. It is ridiculous that a “side arm” has basically become a power weapon. You can literally kill someone faster with a pistol than you can with a sniper rifle (assuming the sniper hits the body). The DMR is perfect now, I love it. However, I will never use it because I would be stupid to do this. Why use a DMR when I can use an OP pistol? Bottom Line: the TU is fantastic, but they royally screwed up the pistol. Either nerf it or give it bloom, but dont keep it as it is now.

Pistol is 4SK actually =p. But yeah, some changes need to be made, which have been addressed all over the forums

> Okay, so I, like everyone else, was super excited about the TU. However, after playing about 3 games of ZB slayer, I realized that the pistol is waaaay too good. So good, in fact, that only the really stupid people were using the DMR over it. This is because the pistol kills in 3 shots now, has no bloom, and has a rate of fire that is ridiculous. With that in mind, lets look at the DMR. Slower rate of fire, 4-5 shots to kill, just about the same accuracy as the pistol. Why would anyone use the DMR? This is the issue: The pistol needed to keep some bloom or get nerfed a little bit. It is ridiculous that a “side arm” has basically become a power weapon. You can literally kill someone faster with a pistol than you can with a sniper rifle (assuming the sniper hits the body). The DMR is perfect now, I love it. However, I will never use it because I would be stupid to do this. Why use a DMR when I can use an OP pistol? Bottom Line: the TU is fantastic, but they royally screwed up the pistol. Either nerf it or give it bloom, but dont keep it as it is now.

The pistol damage hasn’t been changed. It still takes the same amount of shots as before. 3 shot pistol will be added when anniversary comes out. However, the pistol does beat the DMR in close quarters for sure.

is it 4sk? i thought it was 3 head shots.

pistol good as Combat Evolve, don’t whine

> pistol good as Combat Evolve, don’t whine

The Reach pistol is it’s own thing actually in ZB.

It’s more like a Rapid fire short clipped head shot mahcine ( If you can hit something! ).

> pistol good as Combat Evolve, don’t whine

The Reach pistol is it’s own thing actually in ZB.

It’s more like a Rapid fire short clipped head shot mahcine ( If you can hit something! ).

yea but 3 headshot kill? thats Combat Evolve

> yea but 3 headshot kill? thats Combat Evolve

The magnum is a 4 shot kill on default damage. ( All shots to the head ).

i played in the TU Beta playlist and i killed people with 3 headshot

343i said so they were bringing back CE 3 headshot pistol

> 343i said so they were bringing back CE 3 headshot pistol

Yeah, for the anniversary playlist.
This is supposed to be for normal reach, but it’s ending up better than the DMR for more situations.

oh well i don’t know if it’s a glitch or something i really killed people with 3 headshot from pistol