Pistol in Halo 4

Nmae M6F
Damage 6 body shots 4 headshots
Round size 12
Fire cap 240

I hope that Halo goes back to the true classic, Halo CE, a pistol single shot utility weapon, not the DMR, not the BR.

inb4flame
3 head shots, 5 body shots. Slower fire rate to balance it out, like the Halo CE pistol , at 75% the firing rate.

Automag, Automag, Automag, Automag, Automag…

It doesn’t have to be suppressed, but an ODST type pistol would be great. Not only would it bridge the gap between Utliltarian weapons and Snipers(Because it lacks the multiple kills per mag) and it would still be balanced for dual wielding(Unlike say an M6D) as long as the scope was disabled.

Automag is the best choice for both the sandbox in general and dual wielding.

Having a pistol drawn and an assault rifle slung over my back just feels wrong IMO. That’s all I’m going to say about that.

Name: M69

5 body shots 4 head shots

clip size 15 - low ammo

fire rate 69%

======================

assault rifle-69

increased range, 13 body shot 10 head shot

clip size: 35

fire rate 69%

it should take 4 headshots because its halo4

> it should take 4 headshots because its halo4

I lolled!

You know, I was thinking about this earlier, and I really don’t know what type of pistol should actually be included. I was thinking about a five shot magnum with no bloom, but I don’t know how that would match up with the gameplay.

> You know, I was thinking about this earlier, and I really don’t know what type of pistol should actually be included. I was thinking about a five shot magnum with no bloom, but I don’t know how that would match up with the gameplay.

thats halo 5 silly, this is halo 4 so 4 shots, stop being stupid and come back when ther is a halo 5 forum SHISAM

How about all of them?

I think the pistol should be 8 body shot 6 headshot and 65% fire rating. Then ahve the BR with the 4 shot. This will make it so that the pistol (If you have good timing and aim and the person using the BR is only a little above average with it you could still kill him)

I hope the overpowered CE pistol never returns. We need a slightly more powerful Halo 2 pistol. ;D