Pissed off.

No normal team classic = Me getting my money back. I want to use the normal 5 shot DMR with no bloom and the anniversary settings ( Faster walking, higher jump, ect )on the new maps in match making. Sorry. Getting my $$ back in the morning until otherwise.

So you bought the game for DLC that will eventually be released on the marketplace?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> So you bought the game for DLC that will eventually be released on the marketplace?

What? Is there not a campaign to be played? But you have to pay an extra $20 for a useless map pack that you can only play on Reach or Anniversary settings? -Yoink- that. I wanted a CURRENT classic Halo feel. (Halo 2/3) Yeah, Halo 1 settings are cool and all but I like using a rifle. Oh well. Looks like I am buying MW3.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > So you bought the game for DLC that will eventually be released on the marketplace?
>
> What? Is there not a campaign to be played? But you have to pay an extra $20 for a useless map pack that you can only play on Reach or Anniversary settings? Yoink! that. I wanted a CURRENT classic Halo feel. (Halo 2/3) Yeah, Halo 1 settings are cool and all but I like using a rifle. Oh well. Looks like I am buying MW3.

Ok.

> I want to use the normal 5 shot DMR with no bloom and the anniversary settings ( Faster walking, higher jump, ect )on the new maps in match making.

According to the bulletin that’s already in a playlist…

> > You are pathetic. Get out of my sight.
>
> What a Substantial argument and not all immature.

Equally as immature as creating a thread with the sole purpose of whining. : /
You had already made your decision before creating this thread it would appear, so what’s the purpose of your post, apart from being a whinge and seeking attention?

Uggh. At least ask for others’ opinions on your predicament.
(Well, you’ve got mine)

… and I’m sure your preferences have been met. Read the recent update, as the fellow above pointed out.

~ Otter ϡ

I’m pretty sure there are DMR’s.

Rage more?

Why do you think that threatening to get your money back is going to cause 343 to change anything?

Go ahead and buy MW3. Tons of people even the COD fans are saying its MW2.5 LOL gj with that waste of 60$ Lol but wait you probably need an easier shooter to boost your self esteem =)

wow, go play cod or something, I dont care how good you are at halo, if you dont have respect for the franchise you shouldnt play it.

Unfortunately you cant be that picky in Matchmaking, you have 3 options
[/li]- Reach 1.0 (Pre TU)

• Reach 1.1 (TU)
  • Anniversary Reach 1.1 (TU).

All of which are supported in Matchmaking.

You’re not buying CEA because Reach is getting a playlist update that doesn’t emulate Halo 2? At least wait for all this 10th anniversary hype to die down, first.

> > I want to use the normal 5 shot DMR with no bloom and the anniversary settings ( Faster walking, higher jump, ect )on the new maps in match making.
>
> According to the bulletin that’s already in a playlist…

It never said zero bloom was in the playlist. They said DMR’s. So unless they say it IS zero bloom, not buying.

> > > You are pathetic. Get out of my sight.
> >
> > What a Substantial argument and not all immature.
>
> Equally as immature as creating a thread with the sole purpose of whining. : /
> You had already made your decision before creating this thread it would appear, so what’s the purpose of your post, apart from being a whinge and seeking attention?
>
> Uggh. At least ask for others’ opinions on your predicament.
> (Well, you’ve got mine)
>
> … and I’m sure your preferences have been met. Read the recent update, as the fellow above pointed out.
>
> ____________________
> ~ Otter ϡ

Obviously, it is me saying, “where is the old team classic.” The sole purpose? Can you even read or understand the underline topic of what the thread is about which happens to = “where is old Team Classic.” Not that it is underlined at all since I clearly stated it. Why would they hype this thing up and NOT give a 100% zero bloom gametypes that people have been asking for? No, not 3 shot pistol that is going to be taking over, but the normal team classic with the Halo 2 and 3 feel. Yes I am complaining because to over hype something and not deliver is BS.

> > > I want to use the normal 5 shot DMR with no bloom and the anniversary settings ( Faster walking, higher jump, ect )on the new maps in match making.
> >
> > According to the bulletin that’s already in a playlist…
>
> It never said zero bloom was in the playlist. They said DMR’s. So unless they say it IS zero bloom, not buying.

Don’t you think that’s a pretty insignificant reason to not buy the game?

> Go ahead and buy MW3. Tons of people even the COD fans are saying its MW2.5 LOL gj with that waste of 60$ Lol but wait you probably need an easier shooter to boost your self esteem =)

Oh good one. Yeah MW3 is easy, but 343 has failed. They did not deliver. A ZB Team Classic is very very easy to make and they could have made it. Now it’s all stupid gametypes mixed in with what is most likely 85% trash bloom. So it’s not worth paying an extra 20 bucks for something as useless as the other map packs.

> > > > I want to use the normal 5 shot DMR with no bloom and the anniversary settings ( Faster walking, higher jump, ect )on the new maps in match making.
> > >
> > > According to the bulletin that’s already in a playlist…
> >
> > It never said zero bloom was in the playlist. They said DMR’s. So unless they say it IS zero bloom, not buying.
>
> Don’t you think that’s a pretty insignificant reason to not buy the game?

No, because they made ZB gametypes and they didn’t take the time to apply any ZB list or options? But let’s say they did. Let’s say they put it as an option. It will be in there once in a blue mood like the ZB beta gametypes were. Bull -Yoink-. Not worth 20 bucks.

> > > > You are pathetic. Get out of my sight.
> > >
> > > What a Substantial argument and not all immature.
> >
> > Equally as immature as creating a thread with the sole purpose of whining. : /
> > You had already made your decision before creating this thread it would appear, so what’s the purpose of your post, apart from being a whinge and seeking attention?
> >
> > Uggh. At least ask for others’ opinions on your predicament.
> > (Well, you’ve got mine)
> >
> > … and I’m sure your preferences have been met. Read the recent update, as the fellow above pointed out.
> >
> > ____________________
> > ~ Otter ϡ
>
> Obviously, it is me saying, “where is the old team classic.” The sole purpose? Can you even read or understand the underline topic of what the thread is about which happens to = “where is old Team Classic.” Not that it is underlined at all since I clearly stated it. Why would they hype this thing up and NOT give a 100% zero bloom gametypes that people have been asking for? No, not 3 shot pistol that is going to be taking over, but the normal team classic with the Halo 2 and 3 feel. Yes I am complaining because to over hype something and not deliver is BS.

If you included that in your original post, it would have been coherent and taken a lot more seriously as opposed to your rambling diatribe, threatening to get your money back in the morning. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I believe that the clasic CE multiplayer feel was what they were aiming for; not the recently removed Team Classic playlist feel.

… and define ‘people’? Is that a majority or minority of the community? I personally found ZB Reach gameplay too fast, even compared to Halo 2&3.

~ Otter ϡ