Pissed of the cap at lvl 70?

I saw many pissed for being stuck at lvl 70, and many saying they leave the game as they can’t get more exp. Seriously? Stopping to play a game only becouse you can’t go further with the level? So this means when you reach SR-130 you will throw the game away becouse you can’t get any other level?

Be smart. Actually at SR-70 it’s like if you finished the game. So if you have finished a game, there is nothing to complain about. You can keep playing it becouse it’s fun or just go on another game.

Later you will get some new Spec to have other levels. It’s the same thing if for example they will add new specializations in future (why not?) allowing to reach an even higher level than 130. But I still saw noone complaining that theya re capped at lvl 130 :wink:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Your mom .

Because 1 month into the game and you’ve already hit a cap, not to mention challenges wasted if you play matchmaking , but I’m not complaining , it’s just disappointing , I still love 343

I think the reason it angers a lot of people, or at least me, is simply the fact of knowing that I could have more to do and more incentive to play but we don’t just because they said so. Basically the same as it was in reach.

I thought they were unlocking all specs for us on December 1st?

I agree… To each his or her own… ((((Shrugs))))

I can’t wait to reach SR-70, then i can get bored inpeace.

Cap at 70? The day before yesterday I saw a guy who was at 99. Then I saw a guy on the forums who was at 119. What is this about a cap at 70?

Some people just like to rank and some people don’t like playing if they aren’t getting anything in return. I don’t blame them too, hitting 70 doesn’t take long at all. I’m nearly there myself, but I personally don’t care for SR, I just want the True-Skill system already.

> Cap at 70? The day before yesterday I saw a guy who was at 99. Then I saw a guy on the forums who was at 119. What is this about a cap at 70?

He is talking about those who did not buy the Limited Edition of Halo 4. Those with the standard edition only get the two specializations until they get an E-mail with a code to unlock the rest. (Only if they played on or before the 20th of November)

The thing i’m sure most people are frustrated about is all the wasted exp that they would get that counts towards nothing. For example, i’m about 50 headshots away from getting 10,000exp. I dont wan’t that exp to go to waste, it would be a damn shame if it did.

> Because 1 month into the game and you’ve already hit a cap, not to mention challenges wasted if you play matchmaking , but I’m not complaining , it’s just disappointing , I still love 343

You mean like every single western MMO ever produced? What terrible logic.

> I saw many pissed for being stuck at lvl 70, and many saying they leave the game as they can’t get more exp. Seriously? Stopping to play a game only becouse you can’t go further with the level? So this means when you reach SR-130 you will throw the game away becouse you can’t get any other level?
>
> Be smart. Actually at SR-70 it’s like if you finished the game. So if you have finished a game, there is nothing to complain about. You can keep playing it becouse it’s fun or just go on another game.
>
> Later you will get some new Spec to have other levels. It’s the same thing if for example they will add new specializations in future (why not?) allowing to reach an even higher level than 130. But I still saw noone complaining that theya re capped at lvl 130 :wink:

It’s not the same as if I were at SR-130 because at lvl 70 any xp I would have earned is simply gone to waste because I’ve reached the limit. At SR-130 I’m done so it doesn’t matter what xp I miss out on. That’s why I’ve left War games for the time being.

From the Specialization Bulletin:

> Two Specializations – Wetwork and Pioneer – will be available to all players when the game launches, and <mark>the rest will gradually be made available in the months following launch. We will be keeping a close watch on player participation post-launch and will roll out the additional six Specializations when the player base reaches certain milestones.</mark>

So at least they should at least one, if they are monitoring player progressions, since more folks (like myself) are now capped at SR70. I don’t put in stake in the IGN reference to an 343i employee tweet because I have not seen anything “OFFICIAL” from 343i explicitly stating there would be this mass email distribution with a code to unlock all the Specializations. ((((Shrugs))))

NOTE: I’m not concerned at all. At some point, they will get around to either gradually making Specializations available or releasing them all. Rest assured… something will happen.

Not mad at hitting lvl 70, pissed off because i want all the frigging mods, is just so maddening, those of use who could’t get the limited edition are pretty in disadvantage in matchmaking, isn’t frigging fair. anyone knows for real when are they gonna release the remaining?

No

Just the info from the quote one post above.

the rest will gradually be made available in the months following launch.

Maybe next Year…

The decision to cap it at 70 makes no sense first of all.

And this game is not entertaining enough to make me want to play without that tiny and pointless incentive of leveling up and showing progress. Not with all the bugs, glitches, and all the rest of the minor issues that compile together and make this game… boring.

It’s still fun at max level :slight_smile: I reached max level in BO and it’s still fun

why cant it at leat be like halo 3 where you can see how much exp each players got just so youve got somehting to show for your relentless hours of gaming i mean come on being much higher than everyone else is pretty sweet :stuck_out_tongue:

The fact that this game requires the incentive of a level system to keep people playing is pathetic. All the other Halo games I played I could play for fun, I can’t even have fun in this game anymore.