Piooner= Joke to amazing.

I worked hard to reach Piooner 10. When i’m finally able to use it’s "special perk’ I discover that i’ts quantity of bonus points it’s only 200 xp-900. It’s a small quantity and it doesn’t even help a level 30 player.

Whomever those with Dewpxp (double xp) makes a huge difernce since you will be getting over 1500-2000 bonus xp per match.

So… yeah.

It does actually help. Instead of complaining about how little it gives you, you might try playing without the fast track mod and not getting those extra 200-900 credits.

Every little bit helps

Seems legit.

1. even 200 Xp per match means that you can make few thousands in a day, and with time it’s equal to a full level for free
  2. double xp is a big boosting that takes all the fun from the game, as it makes you finish it too fast
  3. once you reach SR-130, you won’t care any more about Xp. Why is that so important to reach it fast? Halo 4 is already too fast on ranking, I enjoyed much more Halo Reach that needed a week only to get a new grade, if not more time…

Those “little” bonuses add up, and especially with Dew XP codes

here a math lesson.

pioneer= extra 15% exp per game.

now do that math, if your get a flat rate xtra 15% xp per game, for everygame you wear it…that means you need to play 15% less games than everyone else…

i honestly can’t beleive someone would be stupid enough to think the perk would give you like full levels every match, thiers such a thing as balance newb.

They add up over time.

how much extra are you looking for?

its not hard at all to level up, and making even quicker is likely gonna make some people hit SR130 and stop playing faster.

The double xp doesn’t actually effect your fast track amount. in the scoring it goes basically

Score
Win(if you won)
Game complete
Double xp(double of whats above)
(then finally) Fast track( which can give you like 1.1k if you going full points in spartan ops
:smiley:

> how much extra are you looking for?
>
> its not hard at all to level up, and making even quicker is likely gonna make some people hit SR130 and stop playing faster.

I was looking for at least a thousand xp per match. The only reason i want reach Sr130 as quickly as i can i’ts because of other games i bought an are accumulating dust.

I know that Pioneer will help me rank up quickly.

With dewxp, fast track and playing Spartan ops I get 13k to almost 14k experience for about 10 minutes of play. I’d say its worth putting on.

> I know that Pioneer will help me rank up quickly.

It helps indeed. Whomever, i wanted alot of xp. because rank up a spec from 7 to 10 is terrible boring.

It adds up.

Say you play 8 games on a weeknight.
That’s a sum of 1600 - 72000 extra xp. In 8 games.

You don’t have to use it - Heck, I’d recommend using something else as it doesn’t even actually help you on the field, but if you want really to rank up faster. . .

I got pioneer for the helmet.

> It adds up.
>
> Say you play 8 games on a weeknight.
> That’s a sum of 1600 - 72000 extra xp. In 8 games.
>
> You don’t have to use it - Heck, I’d recommend using something else as it doesn’t even actually help you on the field, but if you want really to rank up faster. . .

I do… Well, i already started to sue it for just 30 minutes and got 2000 bonus xp. Let’s see where i can get…