Pioneer isnt that great for adding exp....

Working on my second specialization after getting pioneer and its honestly not worth very much in additional exp in matchmaking (300-400)…most it can get you per game is around 1100 extra exp in spartan ops…

Extra xp is extra xp, even if it cuts a specialization by fraction of the games it takes to complete it. Thanks for giving us the expectancy of it though, I was wondering how much myself.

And I was told it was double-exp. :[

Then again, figured that´d be too good to be true.
But err, I use the plasma pistol so often that I simply wanted dat skin before I go ahead and become an Operator.

pioneer is pointless haha

> Working on my second specialization after getting pioneer and its honestly not worth very much in additional exp in matchmaking (300-400)…most it can get you per game is around 1100 extra exp in spartan ops…

Thanks! I was wondering about that.

In the short term it is marginally different, but in the long term if you only grind spartan ops it will make a huge difference. 5950 apposed to 7050(if the extra 1100 is correct) is quite different if you do it 100 times. That’s 110,000 extra XP you wouldn’t have gotten. So if your grinding, then overall it will make a difference in the long haul.

Pioneer changes your XP gain as much as a win does… It doesn’t.

Long term it makes an impact.

> In the short term it is marginally different, but in the long term if you only grind spartan ops it will make a huge difference. 5950 apposed to 7050(if the extra 1100 is correct) is quite different if you do it 100 times. That’s 110,000 extra XP you wouldn’t have gotten. So if your grinding, then overall it will make a difference in the long haul.

lol - you been playing spartan ops too I see… the new max (with pioneer) in spartan ops is actually a little over 7100 - cant remember the exact amount…

> > In the short term it is marginally different, but in the long term if you only grind spartan ops it will make a huge difference. 5950 apposed to 7050(if the extra 1100 is correct) is quite different if you do it 100 times. That’s 110,000 extra XP you wouldn’t have gotten. So if your grinding, then overall it will make a difference in the long haul.
>
> lol - you been playing spartan ops too I see… the new max (with pioneer) in spartan ops is actually a little over 7100 - cant remember the exact amount…

Add that with Double Xp. You will learn around 20k of XP. That’s alot…

If you chose Pioneer today you would literally get a 2 week head start on everybody without limited.

Everybody else will be capped at SR70, you could possibly hit SR130. Be happy you get such an advantage over everybody else, even if it isn’t as big as you’d like

> > > In the short term it is marginally different, but in the long term if you only grind spartan ops it will make a huge difference. 5950 apposed to 7050(if the extra 1100 is correct) is quite different if you do it 100 times. That’s 110,000 extra XP you wouldn’t have gotten. So if your grinding, then overall it will make a difference in the long haul.
> >
> > lol - you been playing spartan ops too I see… the new max (with pioneer) in spartan ops is actually a little over 7100 - cant remember the exact amount…
>
> Add that with Double Xp. You will learn around 20k of XP. That’s alot…

Actually it would be 14k experience…and you would only be able to play about 7 or 8 games and you would be maxed out for the day without being able to play anymore without burning up dbl exp and not getting anything for it…

> If you chose Pioneer today you would literally get a 2 week head start on everybody without limited.
>
> Everybody else will be capped at SR70, you could possibly hit SR130. Be happy you get such an advantage over everybody else, even if it isn’t as big as you’d like

Dude, I am capped like everybody else…It just means that I might get to the cap in a couple less games than everybody else…I already hit the cap every day with little or no effort. Pioneer is really useless while a cap is in place.

> Pioneer changes your XP gain as much as a win does… It doesn’t.

Except if you win, you get a victory bonus, if you lose, you don’t.

If you use Pioneer, you get some extra XP (small amounts aside), if you don’t use it, you don’t.

So yes, it does alter your XP intake, negligible as the amount may be.

> > > > In the short term it is marginally different, but in the long term if you only grind spartan ops it will make a huge difference. 5950 apposed to 7050(if the extra 1100 is correct) is quite different if you do it 100 times. That’s 110,000 extra XP you wouldn’t have gotten. So if your grinding, then overall it will make a difference in the long haul.
> > >
> > > lol - you been playing spartan ops too I see… the new max (with pioneer) in spartan ops is actually a little over 7100 - cant remember the exact amount…
> >
> > Add that with Double Xp. You will learn around 20k of XP. That’s alot…
>
> Actually it would be 14k experience…and you would only be able to play about 7 or 8 games and <mark>you would be maxed out for the day without being able to play anymore</mark> without burning up dbl exp and not getting anything for it…

So dumb.

Out of all of the specializations the one that seems the most pointless to me is that one that let’s you see who killed you last. Seriously? That’s it? Who will ever use that when it takes up a slot that could be filled with literally anything else.